ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 2/14 UPDATE 2/19 ON PAGE 17

The Friars are taking everyone's best shot the past couple weeks and still finding a way to win. They're good.
I haven't watched them enough to judge overall. I would question the quality of the league overall though after I watched Nova almost lose yesterday to a horrible Georgetown team.

Reactions: Plum Street
The Friars are taking everyone's best shot the past couple weeks and still finding a way to win. They're good.
I read somewhere that Providence has been the “luckiest” team statistically this year when it comes to shooting.

Full scrub and analysis coming by sometime tomorrow night

Cannot guarantee RU will remain on the 9 line but most likely do.

The loss of Purdue does not negatively effect the resume. The more important game is at Michigan, a loss and RU would slip in the seedings and its placement going to be determined by what alot of those other bubbles are doing. A loss means RU loses its cushion going forward

The loss of Purdue does not negatively effect the resume. The more important game is at Michigan, a loss and RU would slip in the seedings and its placement going to be determined by what alot of those other bubbles are doing. A loss means RU loses its cushion going forward
How do you expect the rest of the experts see Rutgers resume?

I dont think much movement probably 11s in both, I could see Palm move us to 12 last 4 in perhaps even Lunardi...they like to set up these matchups....RU last 4 in, Michigan last 4 out, winner gets in, loser moves out. Honestly I think RU is in either way but if they lose at Indiana yes they are out at 16-12 and will need to absolutely win the next 2

not sure without doing a full scrub where Michigan falls after their loss to Wisconsin I am going to say they are still in the field but probably will fall to last 4 in somewhere

this was posted at halftime of our game so does not factor in the result but Lunardi moved us above the last 8 in line

FMEr7OyXsAEkAj3

Marquette is a dumbass team

Creighton wins and continues to move up the seed list
Marquette throwing it all the way.
Then again they will beat SHU and both get in.
Intrigued by ACC with teams just not that good but decent records:
Wake, UNC, UVA, Va Tech, ND. Who will they keep out?

Michigan and Indiana are the most important games. They may Need to get one of those. All three teams will be fighting for the same ncaa bids.

inexplicably but predictably Palm has Rutgers last team out this morning. His reasoning likely that no team has been selected to the NCAA tournament with a net over 76

Literally all that changed was we lost by 12 on the road to Purdue in a game where we didn't look out of place. Fck what the NET says. Dude hates us.

• Love
Reactions: bac2therac
What seed would we be if we won 3 more regular season games? Better than 12?

ADVERTISEMENT