ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

When was the last time the 4th place team in the BIG was left out? We are in
Nebraska I believe a couple of years ago. But they didn’t compare to our resume. Regardless, 4th place in the league means nothing. And we tied for 4th. We are just as much 6th place as 4th. The “5th” place team just smoked us.

anyway, I think we are by the skin of our teeth.

By not having Houston as a top 4 seed as #3 in the NET, I am cautiously optimistic we are in. Wins against top competition matters.

That’ll be considered if we are next to Indiana in seeding. Worry is they built enough of a cushion against us that we wouldn’t be compared in a scrub
Why?? What cushion. ? Forget about the head to head on their home court a week ago , they were 9-11 in conference , lost a bunch of their last 10 , 4-9 on the road and didn’t play the top teams like we did. If they are ahead of us , something is terribly wrong.

Why?? What cushion. ? Forget about the head to head on their home court a week ago , they were 9-11 in conference , lost a bunch of their last 10 , 4-9 on the road and didn’t play the top teams like we did. If they are ahead of us , something is terribly wrong.

Indiana does not have warts or bad losses, similar bad schedule.

Don’t disagree with you, just claiming what could happen and seems to have happened in a bunch of brackets

RU
- finished 4th
- double bye
- lost to B1G champ in tourney
- beat every team this year that was in the quarters

Reactions: biker7766
if RU gets in, it’s another step to show RU is making progress in their reputation … if not, even with recent success and ending the tourney drought, the respect isn’t there

ADVERTISEMENT