ADVERTISEMENT

Barstool College Football Show Coming to Rutgers vs Nebraska

So let me get this straight. I don't know much if anything about these guys but they mock us, and then because Pike meets them and they get the word we're gonna be better than expected we should kiss their asses now? Yeah, no. I don't kiss the butts of ANY talking head know it alls. When they see what they are missing they can kiss MY/OUR asses. I don't fawn for attention and accolades. (as much as a fan of a bar stool I am)

I'm totally out of the loop. I've heard of Barstool Sports but I don't know what it is. A radio show? Podcast? I'm serious I really don't know.
Not with it since the days of George Michaels Sports Machine.

I'm totally out of the loop. I've heard of Barstool Sports but I don't know what it is. A radio show? Podcast? I'm serious I really don't know.
Not with it since the days of George Michaels Sports Machine.

barstool sports is a media company. They have better blogs, podcasts, a website, YouTube channel. Used to have a show on ESPN.

Anyway, this is their college football show.

Reactions: colbert17
barstool sports is a media company. They have better blogs, podcasts, a website, YouTube channel. Used to have a show on ESPN.

Anyway, this is their college football show.
So... how exactly does one "view" this event "live" other than attending the game in-person?

Barstools been doing this show for a few years now. The producer of the show just tweeted this:

Definitely not Gameday and probably a show that’s not for the non-Barstool crowd, but this will be awesome
Exactly. IDGAS how snarky they or the lead guy has been about Rutgers. Our reputation precedes itself and we are crawling from the wreckage of the previous two coaches. Like Nebraska fans do, we can make a strong showing tonight that RU fans support their team through thick and thin. We need to bring it and get loud.

Exactly. IDGAS how snarky they or the lead guy has been about Rutgers. Our reputation precedes itself and we are crawling from the wreckage of the previous two coaches. Like Nebraska fans do, we can make a strong showing tonight that RU fans support their team through thick and thin. We need to bring it and get loud.

Portnoy is snarky about everything. That’s just his schtick. If it’s truly the biggest Crowd yet he’ll love us

Hooters is one of their sponsers!!! Hoping to get some of the Hooter babes at the game..................wondering if my wife will give me a hall pass. Should I ask?

Reactions: newell138
Anybody else watch it. I thought Eric was great at the end. Said we're gonna whip some Husker ass. Portnoy praise the campus and kept wondering why we aren't a football powerhouse.
What was his score for the event. Anything under 8 is average

I was there in the VIP area..thought it was excellent and very well attended.

they had great things to say about Rutgers—they still can’t believe how with our campus and setup how we aren’t a powerhouse program

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
ADVERTISEMENT