ADVERTISEMENT

Barstool College Football Show Coming to Rutgers vs Nebraska

Week 6

Friday October 7 vs Nebraska. Probably the 3rd most popular pregame show behind Gameday and FOX.

Totally get this isn’t for everyone….but pretty neat they chose to come to Rutgers. Students should love it

That game will be fun…

Hmmm you don't say. A little late to the party.

Reactions: mikemarc1
  • Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
Hmmm you don't say. A little late to the party.
Interesting story…
Thread 'Barstool College Football Show Coming to Rutgers vs Nebraska'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...ll-show-coming-to-rutgers-vs-nebraska.245928/

what does “doesn’t count “ even mean? Is it negative ? (I guess so since it’s near the bottom?) or Is it a statement saying it’s not really a college town ?

🤷‍♀️

One up from gross & one down from bleh. Definitely not a positive. He's got campuses he's never visited higher than Rutgers.

• Sad
Reactions: ScarletKid2008
what does “doesn’t count “ even mean? Is it negative ? (I guess so since it’s near the bottom?) or Is it a statement saying it’s not really a college town ?
Just listened, thats all he said “Rutgers, that doesn’t count.” Then went on to Maryland. Guessing he isn’t counting us as a B1G campus yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: mikemarc1
These guys are complete smart asses. That's their thing. Actually pretty funny.
The lead guy on Pardon My Take is a Wisconsin grad I believe. Gonna take some convincing to get these guys on board. If we do, watch out.Just not on their radar yet.

Does anyone know if portnoy lives in nj? I have seen many videos of him doing his one bite pizza reviews of pizzarias in NJ.

Does anyone know if portnoy lives in nj? I have seen many videos of him doing his one bite pizza reviews of pizzarias in NJ.
I think Brooklyn was his home or was (make that Boston then New York). He has a house in Miami and a beach house (aka mansion) in Montauk. Think he moved to Miami officially, in 2021. He has swung to New Jersey for pizza reviews on many occasions and he absolutely loved the Raritan place.. and locals now hate him for it because they cannot get into that place.. whose name escapes me now.

• Haha
Reactions: BLewis1968

He was in NJ yesterday, down in Bordentown. Gave Marcello's an 8.2 for their pizza.

He ran into Pikiell at the Montauk farmers market this year. I'm pretty sure he's a Michigan grad, which might explain some stuff.

He was in NJ yesterday, down in Bordentown. Gave Marcello's an 8.2 for their pizza.

He ran into Pikiell at the Montauk farmers market this year. I'm pretty sure he's a Michigan grad, which might explain some stuff.

The only reason I ask is he was doing a one bite review of Tabor Pizza which is right around the corner from my house. He said he was just coming from the doctor which makes me believe that he lives somewhere around the Morristown nj area because he has done quite a few reviews in this area.

Reactions: MrsScrew
5:30 !! If you’re in the yellow lot or coming from the RAC BE THERE !! This is important for hype for the next generation (and you’ll hear about it around the water cooler if we show out)

5:30 !! If you’re in the yellow lot or Blue Lot or Purple Lot or coming from the RAC BE THERE !! This is important for hype for the next generation (and you’ll hear about it around the water cooler if we show out)
FIFY

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT