ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball -- 2019 roster – – Eric Heatter

80RU

All Conference
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2011
Does anyone know why he has not pitched in a while? Despite having a rough time in his last two appearances, he showed more overall as a starter than anyone other than Rutkowski and maybe O'Neil. If injured, I hope it is not a long term thing. Pitching depth has always been an issue and this would be a step back after progress had been made.

I don’t know anything, but it could be one of those things where the staff wanted to give someone else a shot since he got hit against MSU and PSU. That being said, he should have at least came into the games in relief. So I’m not sure. Hopefully it’s not an injury

I don't. I am curious as well. Either way, Reardon has been decent in his starts. Obviously, you hope the kid is healthy, but to be a tournament team, guys need to step in and step up.

I know none of that is an answer to your question.

The 2019 roster is up. I see that Heatter is not on the 2019 roster. I also see that another promising underclassmen, Colin Kiernan, is also not on the roster after showing potential as a freshman. I have always enjoyed baseball season and this year I was expecting to see the best pitching depth in some time. Is anyone here close to the program and with some knowledge of what happened to these guys?

The 2019 roster is up. I see that Heatter is not on the 2019 roster. I also see that another promising underclassmen, Colin Kiernan, is also not on the roster after showing potential as a freshman. I have always enjoyed baseball season and this year I was expecting to see the best pitching depth in some time. Is anyone here close to the program and with some knowledge of what happened to these guys?
Good lord this team is a mess. They showed some promise out of conference, but then it went downhill after week three of conference play. I would really like to know what’s up with those roster moves as well. Very disappointing

ADVERTISEMENT