ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Game 3: Rutgers beats Nebraska, 8-4.

I hate the sacrifice bunt with runners on first and second and nobody out. I hate even more trying it with two strikes.

I hate the sacrifice bunt with runners on first and second and nobody out. I hate even more trying it with two strikes.

Never understood why anyone would bunt with two strikes, very questionable call by both batter and coach to let him do that.

Richie — The announcers said that Heatter was “not with the team.“ Do you know what is going on? This guy seems to have world of potential. Being a starter short makes a world of difference as well, especially having lost a couple of middle relievers for the year.

Richie — The announcers said that Heatter was “not with the team.“ Do you know what is going on? This guy seems to have world of potential. Being a starter short makes a world of difference as well, especially having lost a couple of middle relievers for the year.

He is actually ill at the moment and lost a little but of stamina. He should be back with the team soon.

That is great news, not that he is sick, but that it is short term and he will be OK.

Reactions: Richie O
Another big inning as the Scarlet Knights now have scored six unanswered runs to take an 8-4 lead as they head to the top of the seventh.

Rich, What about our other freshman pitcher, Collin Kieman from Verona? He was pitching in many games and was doing very well. I have not seen him in the last few weeks? He and Rutkowski and Heatter all looked like very good freshman pitchers.

Rich, What about our other freshman pitcher, Collin Kieman from Verona? He was pitching in many games and was doing very well. I have not seen him in the last few weeks? He and Rutkowski and Heatter all looked like very good freshman pitchers.

college kids.

Today's win was huge. We are now 21-15 and we need to beat Rider on the road and St. Peter's at home before traveling to Purdue next weekend. Rider beat us badly last year on our field. We need to keep the momentum by winning these next two and get to 23-15. That would look much better.

Today's win was huge. We are now 21-15 and we need to beat Rider on the road and St. Peter's at home before traveling to Purdue next weekend. Rider beat us badly last year on our field. We need to keep the momentum by winning these next two and get to 23-15. That would look much better.
Rider game already cancelled due to the rainstorm we are expected to get Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT