ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball team

biazza38

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Does anyone here know why that kid Rosa hasn't piched that much this season.? He was great as a freshman last year. Is he injured? And yes I know there another board for this. I just figured more people read this forum.

Before the season, Coach Litterio had said he would restrict Rosa's innings here and there to keep his arm rested, considering he is splitting time as the starting second baseman. I'm assuming, now that the club has entered the conference portion of the season, Rosa will regularly be a weekend starter.

Saturday March 28

Hey now ! Looks like RU got 3 in the bottom of the 9 to win it! No game story written yet.

Box Score

This post was edited on 3/28 4:27 PM by Abro1975

Box Score

I follow RU sports fairly closely, but I didn't know who Scot OR Kyle Walker was (or is, lol). Terrific Dinger!
Originally posted by scottsdaleal:
BTW that is Scott Walker's son. If Kyle keeps it up, Scott will be known as Kyle's dad.

Originally posted by Abro1975:
I follow RU sports fairly closely, but I didn't know who Scot OR Kyle Walker was (or is, lol). Terrific Dinger!
Originally posted by scottsdaleal:
BTW that is Scott Walker's son. If Kyle keeps it up, Scott will be known as Kyle's dad.
You need to work harder at it......

Today I'm going to watch a few innings of the BB game, and then drive over to Old Queens Tavern to meet up w RU FB fans, been a season ticket holder since the 70s, and see some BB and wrestling every year. How much harder can I work?! Lol.

Scott has been the Head of Academic Support Staff for Football for many years & has recently been promoted to head of support staff for ALL Athletes at RU. Many consider him the main reason that RU has such high APR ratings & Graduating ratings for the football team over the past 10 years or so.

That's interesting, my nephew, Bill Bejerano (RU Grad and employee), has been a tutor for the FB teams for a few years now. I'll have to ask if he knows him. With the high APR scores out FB team gets, Scott is obviously doing a GREAT job !

PS- had a great time at the game for the 5 innings I was there. Beautiful field, and although I sat behind 3rd Base, next time I'm going to get some friends and tailgate in the outfield and watch from out there! Nice crowd today too ! Ohio St had a lot more fans there than I anticipated. Total I would guess approx 500-700, but hard to estimate a crowd like that.
Originally posted by TRU2RU:
Scott has been the Head of Academic Support Staff for Football for many years & has recently been promoted to head of support staff for ALL Athletes at RU. Many consider him the main reason that RU has such high APR ratings & Graduating ratings for the football team over the past 10 years or so.

This post was edited on 3/29 7:47 PM by Abro1975

Originally posted by Abro1975:
That's interesting, my nephew, Bill Bejerano (RU Grad and employee), has been a tutor for the FB teams for a few years now. I'll have to ask if he knows him. With the high APR scores out FB team gets, Scott is obviously doing a GREAT job !

PS- had a great time at the game for the 5 innings I was there. Beautiful field, and although I sat behind 3rd Base, next time I'm going to get some friends and tailgate in the outfield and watch from out there! Nice crowd today too ! Ohio St had a lot more fans there than I anticipated. Total I would guess approx 500-700, but hard to estimate a crowd like that.
Originally posted by TRU2RU:

This post was edited on 3/29 7:47 PM by Abro1975
Not sure how RU does their attendance but the announced attendance from RU was 182.

ADVERTISEMENT