ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Practice on Jimmy V Court @ The Barn

That is newly muscular Thiam in the third pic, don't actually know who's in the 4th one. Walk on?

Reactions: Scangg
Is that Eugene in the 4th pic? Who is the third pic?

1. Freeman
2. Williams
3. Thaim
4. Unknown- Does not look like Eugene at all. I think Eugene is darker than that, but, it could be the bright lights.

If it is Eugene, he has been doing some serious work in the weight room.

Not practice, workouts. Not allowed to practice yet unless you are playing in one of those overseas summer events

Reactions: Local Shill
Thought the third pic looked like Thiam, he put on some muscle.

Kids in this program will develop physically, it will never be a question mark.

Omoyuri could be an interesting piece. He seems like hes really working his game.He looks physically the part, and seemingly has been spending more time in the post.

Reactions: Underdogs88
When I spoke to Steve Hayn at the get-together at the RAC two weeks ago, he said Omoruyi takes advantage of the new weight room more than anyone else on the team.

It certainly shows in that photo...to the point that many of use did not even recognize him....lol

Eugene always had a muscular type build that could put on muscle IMO. More impressed with Thiam putting on some muscle. Both looking good though. Great sign

Last edited:
Excited for Geo Baker to get here and showcase his skills.

Let's go Baker!

I actually think Eugene is going to be our break out player...I love his IQ and his size...poor man's Draymond by his senior year (God Jesus Buddah Allah willing...)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT