ADVERTISEMENT

Beat Michigan State..Let's Go

I’m excited about the Baylor QB transfer who was a scrambler .. #1 dual-threat QB in his class or something... any word on him?

I’m excited about the Baylor QB transfer who was a scrambler .. #1 dual-threat QB in his class or something... any word on him?
seems to be heading towards a different position as I think he is at least #3 but an athlete so should try to get on
the field...

We have a good chance of pulling an upset. Keeping turnovers and penalties to a minimum is key. Blocking a punt or field goal would be something nice to see again. Go RU!
I think we will have a better field position game with our punting team.

MSU QB situation is iffy. If our new offense gets going, their running QB will be forced to throw in order to keep up. That’s the type of game we win.

They have 4 returning starters on O and just 3 on D and new Special team guys, New QB and a whole new coaching staff...I can see our Nebraska transfer Noah Vedral leading us to Victory in the opener.
Hey.. what are the chances of wrestling happening this year? Would seem to me that even if winter sports like basketball are allowed.. that wrestling would still be cancelled... though I'd suppose basketball players breathe and sweat on eachother a lot over a 40-minute game compared to 2 wrestlers going at it for a few minutes.

MSU QB situation is iffy. If our new offense gets going, their running QB will be forced to throw in order to keep up. That’s the type of game we win.

Haven't been able to say this in a long time. Don't know who starts at either school but on paper Vedral/Sit is a stronger QB combo than Lombardi/Thome

Haven't been able to say this in a long time. Don't know who starts at either school but on paper Vedral/Sit is a stronger QB combo than Lombardi/Thome
Posted in a thread I started and can't find, but Lombardi's completion % is around 42%, and he has a TD/INT ratio of 3/5.

I love hope. But. Pls consider the hole and temper expectations with a wholesale transition of systems, coaching, and interrupted schedules due to covid. And, not to be a hater, because I believe he’s the absolute right man at the right time for the job, but Greg is not known as a killer “game day coach”. He’s incredible at culture and recruiting. Anyway, all that to say pls don’t set unrealistic expectations and then bombard each other with despondency. This is the start of a long road and much better days ahead. Just enjoy the ride and moments of positivity along the way, as much as possible. Stay safe and GO RU!

ADVERTISEMENT