ADVERTISEMENT

Beer Sales

I remember going to a swap meet with a buddy and there was a guy who would give away a beer with every used spark plug you bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: rurichdog
Yeah but you continue to show you're unique. Can't judge others by comparing them to you.
Oh yeah, I'm special all right. LOL

Gotta go, my ride's here...
800px-1990_GMC_Vandura_school_bus_NYS.jpg

Reactions: knightfan7
I drive better with a few sixes under my belt.
I know I'm better off drinking a sixer and driving then taking a couple bong hits and driving that is for sure.

But I do draw a pretty hard line on drinking and driving, otherwise I fall into the "just one more" trap, which I can be pretty prone to.

I know I'm better off drinking a sixer and driving then taking a couple bong hits and driving that is for sure.

But I do draw a pretty hard line on drinking and driving, otherwise I fall into the "just one more" trap, which I can be pretty prone to.

I used to be one of those just one more people too. Stopped over 20 years ago. I still have 1 or 2 once in a while but never more than that. My daughter has said she never saw me have a drink till she was well into her 20's.

Reactions: RU-05
I used to be one of those just one more people too. Stopped over 20 years ago. I still have 1 or 2 once in a while but never more than that. My daughter has said she never saw me have a drink till she was well into her 20's.

it's different times now

My pops let my brother have beers with him (once in a while) when he was 14, me, 16.
He liked old man beer like Golden Aniversary or Schaefer

we both turned out alright

In all seriousness, I never drink and drive. Or anything else and drive. Just not worth the risk.

ADVERTISEMENT