ADVERTISEMENT

Beer Sales

RUEd

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
any update on what beers at the stadium? Cost? Haven’t seen it posted.

this will be handed out to all fans,21 years of age,to get thru the season.
giphy.gif

Im going to bet that since nobody has read anything about the plan update to sell beer,Rutgers has somehow screwed this up for game #1.The excuse they will use is that the state never processed the paperwork on time,which means RU submitted said paperwork about August 10th.

Im going to bet that since nobody has read anything about the plan update to sell beer,Rutgers has somehow screwed this up for game #1.The excuse they will use is that the state never processed the paperwork on time,which means RU submitted said paperwork about August 10th.
Rutgers has been serving beer for years at the stadium and outside for many years. No additional license or approval needed. No extra paperwork needed.

Why do you even post on this site? What insight or value do you bring other than negative bile?
We get it, you have an agenda. Please go away.

Hopefully no a Shi Show on the 1st game.

They should sell tickets with alcohol vouchers included to get butts in the seats.

Reactions: BlockR
Why do you even post on this site? What insight or value do you bring other than negative bile?
We get it, you have an agenda. Please go away.
ok..chase those kids off your lawn,they are back again.

I'll probably buy 3 beers in the stadium
1 before kickoff
1 after the first wuarter
1 at halftime

Hopefully they will offer Bud Light
I can tolerate Miller Lite but won't drink Coors

I don’t really get Light beers, but then again, I can’t remember ever trying one either. Does a Bud Light somehow taste better than a Bud, or a Coors Lite better than a Coors? or is the idea that they mostly taste the same, and the Lite version offers less calories and is therefore healthier?

I will buy 10 beers at the game
2 before kickoff
2 in first quarter
2 in secnd quter
2 in thurd korter
and too moor in qorter forf

LOL. Get the feeling you won't be alone.

Just remember to hit the John before driving home. Don't want to pee yourself while waiting in the P'way DWI checkpoints that'll likely be all over the place.

I don’t really get Light beers, but then again, I can’t remember ever trying one either. Does a Bud Light somehow taste better than a Bud, or a Coors Lite better than a Coors? or is the idea that they mostly taste the same, and the Lite version offers less calories and is therefore healthier?
Budweiser and the like are themitselves pretty light beers imo, but as someone who went on a heavy IPA diet for a bunch of years and has since come back to lighter ABV beers, a big part of it is I can drink 6+ beers and not be drunk. I even put them on ice.

Budweiser and the like are themitselves pretty light beers imo, but as someone who went on a heavy IPA diet for a bunch of years and has since come back to lighter ABV beers, a big part of it is I can drink 6+ beers and not be drunk. I even put them on ice.

You might want to say not feel drunk, .08 isn't that difficult to reach if you're drinking 6 beers in a short period of time.

You might want to say not feel drunk, .08 isn't that difficult to reach if you're drinking 6 beers in a short period of time.
I'm not talking for driving purposes. 6 beers, no matter the type of beer, are too many.

Just in general. 6 Corona's I'm buzzing, but not drunk. 6 eight percent IPA's? I'm probably a little staggered.

Number of reasons. For one, it's generally illegal in NJ to give away drinks. In the situations where it is allowed, it can't be more than 1 drink per person per day.
Well I wasn't saying free drinks all day. One ticket, one voucher.

I'm not talking for driving purposes. 6 beers, no matter the type of beer, are too many.

Just in general. 6 Corona's I'm buzzing, but not drunk. 6 eight percent IPA's? I'm probably a little staggered.
I drive better with a few sixes under my belt.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Well I wasn't saying free drinks all day. One ticket, one voucher.

One would be allowed under state regulations and they can advertise that.

In many cases you're giving away drinks to people who have already been drinking for 1-2-3 hours already. Anything that happens after that would fall squarely on Rutgers. It's a liability issue that I doubt any state entity would want to expose themselves to.

I readily admit I've long been against selling alcohol at the games and still think it's a bad idea.

ADVERTISEMENT