ADVERTISEMENT

Bennett Raphalian 24

Taft is legit. So is this this kid. He doesn't shy away from contact and already shoots like a college player. He can obviously run. Our midfielders are getting bigger and faster every recruiting class it seems. Played football and hockey which seems very evident when you watch his video.

Originally from Rumson NJ. We are getting kids from top programs. And that matters. They come in with a different level of coaching and understanding than kids that didn't come from those big high school teams that win. It can be a real advantage for them.

We will see a few freshman like that this season. Kids that come from winning programs- hey are going to have to find a way to get them on the field. They are earning it. Specifically the attackman Shane Murphy, Brady Kurdyla, and Cardin Stoller. We saw it last year with Reynolds. Kids that come in from programs that play at high levels with the coaching to match. They are ready early.

Ball leaves his stick in a hurry. Gonna be fun to watch. Agree with downtown, the 24 commits, especially the mids are just crazy

The reclasses are really helping schools. Free redshirt essentially.

Taft is legit. So is this this kid. He doesn't shy away from contact and already shoots like a college player. He can obviously run. Our midfielders are getting bigger and faster every recruiting class it seems. Played football and hockey which seems very evident when you watch his video.

Originally from Rumson NJ. We are getting kids from top programs. And that matters. They come in with a different level of coaching and understanding than kids that didn't come from those big high school teams that win. It can be a real advantage for them.

We will see a few freshman like that this season. Kids that come from winning programs- hey are going to have to find a way to get them on the field. They are earning it. Specifically the attackman Shane Murphy, Brady Kurdyla, and Cardin Stoller. We saw it last year with Reynolds. Kids that come in from programs that play at high levels with the coaching to match. They are ready early.
Taft for sure is a legit program and the idea that Rutgers is starting to get recruits out of the elite Prep schools is a very good sign for the program.

I agree that there are going to be freshmen that will see the field including Kurdyla and Stoller, I also feel like Dolville will have a chance to play a lot as a ssdm, he has the size and athleticism to be a dominant player in the middle of the field. Add these players to the returners and the transfers they have a chance to be very good again but it will also depend on how quickly they can gel on the offense and find an answer in the goal. I have heard that the Harvard transfer is playing well. Kurdyla and Murphy are more QB types at attack but Kurdyla is a little better suited to playing midfield which is where I think he plays this year before moving back to his natural position of attack.

Taft for sure is a legit program and the idea that Rutgers is starting to get recruits out of the elite Prep schools is a very good sign for the program.

I agree that there are going to be freshmen that will see the field including Kurdyla and Stoller, I also feel like Dolville will have a chance to play a lot as a ssdm, he has the size and athleticism to be a dominant player in the middle of the field. Add these players to the returners and the transfers they have a chance to be very good again but it will also depend on how quickly they can gel on the offense and find an answer in the goal. I have heard that the Harvard transfer is playing well. Kurdyla and Murphy are more QB types at attack but Kurdyla is a little better suited to playing midfield which is where I think he plays this year before moving back to his natural position of attack.

Mullin was HM All-Ivy last year. RU looks deep in goal for the better part of the next decade.

Reactions: Caliknight
ADVERTISEMENT