ADVERTISEMENT

Best Div. 1 College Football by State- Sorry UConn and Syracuse

😄😄😄

Wouldn't Syr actually be number 3, behind Buffalo. I definitely think so.

Also gotta sting for UF/FSU, Texas schools, Colorado and Washington.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Good luck to the Pioneers this season in the Northeast Conference
No good luck wishes to the Fighting Moras? or is it Fighting Morons?

Remember what Jim Mora said to a NJ player in August 2015? Where is Jim Mora now--UConn!!!
Coach Jim Mora heaped two onto UCLA's top freshmen, tight end Chris Clark ("I'll drive you to the airport and you can transfer to Rutgers or a junior college.")

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by SVU

Last edited:
Yet on the Boneyard they are making fun of us for selling tix at Costco. We should send them copies of our B1G checks to let them know money is not an issue.
They'll go down as the only school in history who went full Hiroshima on their football program just to put their basketball team in a better conference. UConn is the Bizarro World Penn State.

They'll go down as the only school in history who went full Hiroshima on their football program just to put their basketball team in a better conference. UConn is the Bizarro World Penn State.
they should go back to FCS in football and ( do a tony soprano action) focus mainly on their Men and Women's basketball programs
I think hiring Mora is their last effort to be a major football p[rogram and it will be FCS for football if he fails to make he Husky football program worth supporting

We're not really in such a great position to lord it over others, though. It's not like our team has lit up the boards lately.

We've passed UConn in the Director's Cup and frankly it's karma that those worms are in G5 hell.
Maybe but I'm always wary of getting too ahead of ourselves given how well Rutgers has proven itself to be at fvcking things up athletically, ending up in the news for the wrong reasons, and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Too much preening might come back to haunt us...don't tempt fate.

Last edited:
Sacred Heart? What division are they?
I'm pretty sure they meant UConn was ranked behind Sacred Heart School in Greenwich. I found this: " Located on a beautiful 110-acre campus in Greenwich, Connecticut, Sacred Heart Greenwich is an all-girls’ Catholic, independent college-preparatory day school that offers a rigorous academic program that challenges students to take on a variety of leadership roles on campus and beyond. "

Reactions: Knight Shift
Maybe but I'm always wary of getting too ahead of ourselves given how well Rutgers has proven itself to be at fvcking things up athletically, ending up in the news for the wrong reasons, and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Too much preening might come back to haunt us...don't tempt fate.
As long as the checks clear we can go winless and still be better off than UConn.

Which means so far we're hanging on the coattails of OSU et al. We need to be humble until our team does...anything.
actually if going by last year's conference standings , Indiana is a little behind Rutgers and going by W-L record ( conference) add Northwestern and Nebraska.
When it comes to OSU,one can say more B1G programs than Rutgers are in their shadow.
So RU is as B1G as most B1G programs

So when the Scarlet Knight do something considered > good/great:
"Lord it's hard to be humble"

Reactions: thegock
Is your friend named Bobby Valentine, or did he retire?
Bobby retired/resigned. The new AD is a woman named Judy Ann Riccio. We stated our careers together at Price Waterhouse in the mid 90's We were in the same training class and have been friends ever since. We're going to go to the RU vs SHU BB game in November together (tickets on her of course!)

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
Yet on the Boneyard they are making fun of us for selling tix at Costco. We should send them copies of our B1G checks to let them know money is not an issue.
I was talking to a guy (big Michigan St. fan that lives in Detroit) yesterday about conference realignment, etc. He legitimately thought UConn had dropped its football program. I didn't think it was worthwhile to correct him.

ADVERTISEMENT