ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Tourney 2nd round game thread: RU-Northwestern

The 3 B1G games today were blowout wins by Michigan,Michigan State and Indiana.Rutgers needs a close game going into the last 5 minutes.Their energy after playing yesterday will be tested by Northwestern with fast breaks and 3 point shooting

Thiam with two 3 pointers.Rutgers leads 9-8 ,16 minutes remaining.

Sanders does do some boneheaded stuff out there. Look the ball in Corey.

nice start offensively for RU but Northwestern also came to play....lots of purple fans and not many of ours but that is to be expected

Why is there no one behind our bench? Lots of fans behind NW bench.

we do not have many fans and especially since we have been down so long. Cant get on any of us for not going..Northwestern brought alot of fans because they have greater expectations..next year its in MSG no excuses.

we do not have many fans and especially since we have been down so long. Cant get on any of us for not going..Northwestern brought alot of fans because they have greater expectations..next year its in MSG no excuses.
We're still not giving this one away....we need to make a statement tonight !!!

But why are the fans we have there not sitting behind the team. I know from the women's tournament the past two years that they reserve sections behind the bench for whatever team is playing. We moved down there for each of our games.

But why are the fans we have there not sitting behind the team. I know from the women's tournament the past two years that they reserve sections behind the bench for whatever team is playing. We moved down there for each of our games.

i know it was general admission yesterday but Im not so sure about tonight, I would think you have 2 schools fans that would sit in that area...Indiana fans probably gobbled up all those seats..remember we have the least amount of fans probably going to this tournament.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Man I turn on game and NW goes on an 11-0 run maybe I shold shut off and do a re-do

We are taking tired shots right now--our legs are gone from last night's effort.

Northwestern on a 13 point run.This is the concern in every game where Rutgers can't match baskets. Score 19-9.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT