ADVERTISEMENT

BIG basketball game tomorrow versus ST. JOHNS. 7 pm. Grab a ticket, get loud.

This is gonna be a fun one

Yes, it’s going to be an awesome game. So many teams are starting out so good. Look at all the teams playing really well, this early in the year. Michigan, Purdue, Nebraska, Indiana, Maryland, Etc.
All these teams with great coaches. We finally have one at Rutgers and it’s going to get better and better as the recruiting picks up. The future looks very bright!

Reactions: higgins3
Haven’t been to a basketball game in a while and I might grab a ticket to this one. Should be fun.

Can anybody tell me what the deal is with parking if I don’t have a pass? Is it still $10?

Reactions: ScarletDave
Can't remember the last basketball game I wish I was going to be at, but this would qualify. :cry:

Haven’t been to a basketball game in a while and I might grab a ticket to thisone. Should be fun.

Can anybody tell me what the deal is with parking if I don’t have a pass? Is it still $10?
Went to the first two games $10 has been consistently the price my man

Last sellout was 1990??? That long ago?

Talked my son into driving down from Brooklyn to go with me for this one. We're both psyched. Will be my first live BB game at the RAC in about 20 years. (Very long time Football season ticket holder though)

It made me think how even a hint at legitimate hope/success can motivate fans (me) to buy tickets, come out and support our teams.

I really hope it sells out, we pull it out with a great win and FUN environment. Win or lose, I hope that Hobbs/Barchi take note of what a difference the right coach and hope for success can make financially for RU and for the fans and players experience of college sports.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevH and Scangg

Talked my son into driving down from Brooklyn to go with me for this one. We're both psyched. Will be my first live BB game at the RAC in about 20 years. (Very long time Football season ticket holder though)

It made me think how even a hint at legitimate hope/success can motivate fans (me) to buy tickets, come out and support our teams.

I really hope it sells out, we pull it out with a great win and FUN environment. Win or lose, I hope that Hobbs/Barchi take note of what a difference the right coach and hope for success can make financially for RU and for the fans and players experience of college sports.

Fingers crossed.
SHU was sold out last year. I believe hes saying we havent had a november sell out since 1990

Reactions: KevH

Fingers crossed.
Last November sellout I think.

Haven’t been to a basketball game in a while and I might grab a ticket to this one. Should be fun.

Do it! It’s gonna be a good time!Parking is still 10. I always park near campus And just walk.

Fingers crossed.
Pumped for you and your son! Enjoy! One requirement-have fun.

Got my tickets

My son disappointed Corey gone hopefully tonight is "lit" so i get him back into it. Need him to sneak my minis in.

Reactions: Scangg
Hope the North Jersey folks can make it down. I know it was kinda rough up there but I it was mostly a non-event around here. Rain washed away the little bit of snow and it's business as usual this morning.
I live in Hoboken and working in somerset this morning. Usually itd take 45 minutes, it took me 55. Roads are fine and only getting better. No excuse for not showing up tonight

Reactions: mikemarc1
Got an email yesterday offering a promo code for $15 off for football season ticket holders.

I go online to order the tickets through the promo code.... and a 300 level ticket is actually $5 more expensive using the promo code ($25), than if I order it without the promo code ($20). It works with 200 level tickets, though, taking them from $40 to $25... which really makes it a "ticket for $25" promo code, not a "$15 off" promo code.

Reactions: Local Shill
Spoke with the ticket rep - the promo code is apparently only for the $40 tickets, and doesn't apply to the 300 level tickets (though that's not stated in the email anywhere). He doesn't know why it would have bumped the $20 tickets up to $25, though.

Spoke with the ticket rep - the promo code is apparently only for the $40 tickets, and doesn't apply to the 300 level tickets (though that's not stated in the email anywhere). He doesn't know why it would have bumped the $20 tickets up to $25, though.
Lol... you said it in your prior email. Clearly someone wrote a line of code that made the promo code convert tickets to $25. Not complicated... either way, $20-$25 is a great price to see this game tonight. So is $40. Go to the game!

Every once in a while I’ll log into the ticket site to check and the 300 level tickets show up as 40$

Then the next time I log on they are 20. Weird.

Lol... you said it in your prior email. Clearly someone wrote a line of code that made the promo code convert tickets to $25. Not complicated... either way, $20-$25 is a great price to see this game tonight. So is $40. Go to the game!

I am! Was happily able to work out logistics to get there tonight. Just purchased a 300 level seat for the $20 and printed it out.

Ticket/marketing teams breakdown, though. Email should have stated the discount applies to 200 level only, and ticketing code shouldn't have impacted the 300 level seats. The rep also couldn't answer my questions about mobile delivery (is there an Android option? - he had no idea).

Reactions: dkostus
Got my tickets

My son disappointed Corey gone hopefully tonight is "lit" so i get him back into it. Need him to sneak my minis in.
Oh it is going to be lit alright! Anyone missing Cory will change their tune once they watch about 5 minutes of this team play

Reactions: ScarletDave
“Student Greek Game”...Great everyone’s going to have to wear their “colors” which means it will be 80 different colors in the student section instead of red. Hopefully they’re at least are loud!

ADVERTISEMENT