ADVERTISEMENT

Big Bet Against Rutgers

Duffel Bag Roy sounds like a smart Rutgers grad, I'm guessing class of 84?. I'm pretty sure he wins today.

I won big the last 2 weeks. Maryland -14 was the easiest decision I made in Vegas.
Maryland was an easy one--I didn't bet on it, but a buddy of mine who lives in NY and who bets a lot took my advice (the only advice I've only given on a game), and won some cash. As for today's game, strange as it sounds, I think we cover. Indiana wins, 42-17.

Indiana hung 31 on Michigan State, it's tough to picture us holding them under 50. Given that they gave up 40 to a less than stellar MSU offense, the bet I would make on this game is the over of 49.5.

A total of $197,000 bet by one guy against us +27.5 today. Guess he didn’t learn his lesson when he bet big against us vs Indiana last year.

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf...spreads-odds-sharp-action-public-vegas-rovell

Straight up bet on Indy .,. Is $50 risk for every $1 won ... my CHRASH fund is looking forward to an additional 3% return on original investment ... tempted to consider points, but sticking with the guidelines in the prospectus of the fund (bet on any P5 playing RU to win straight out) ... secretly hope the fund goes bankrupt today with an RU win.

Maryland was an easy one--I didn't bet on it, but a buddy of mine who lives in NY and who bets a lot took my advice (the only advice I've only given on a game), and won some cash. As for today's game, strange as it sounds, I think we cover. Indiana wins, 42-17.

I bet on Maryland last week and was close to going Indiana today but like you, I somehow think we cover.

I have two bets on Indy, -28 and -27.5

I don't feel as good about them as I did in earlier games.

He will forever be known by me as C.ASH $$$$
i'll remember him as ashole who sticks corn cobs you know where and should've never been hired because no one has ever heard of this corn boy

Ha. You site the one game were he lost. But the rest of the Rutgers games the last 2 years how did he do? Guy will become a millionaire betting against Rutgers.
1. The article cited the Indiana loss last year.
2. Rutgers was actually 7-5 against the spread last year.

I do agree betting against them this year is the move. I did last week and this week. Locking in penn state -34 already

Reactions: redking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT