ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten lacrosse opener is March 28 at home vs. Ohio St

While all games are important, that first B1G game vs OSU is massive...last year when we went into the "Shoe" and beat them, it essentially knocked them out of the B1G Tourney...it's that important and the 5 game conference season leaves little margin for error...this year, we will have three conference games at home and two on the road....

OSU I'll be a huge game out of the gate...and they will be pissed about last year :Sly:

While all games are important, that first B1G game vs OSU is massive...last year when we went into the "Shoe" and beat them, it essentially knocked them out of the B1G Tourney...it's that important and the 5 game conference season leaves little margin for error...this year, we will have three conference games at home and two on the road....

OSU I'll be a huge game out of the gate...and they will be pissed about last year :Sly:
I still think they should have all 6 teams play in the tourney. Have 1st and 2nd seeds get a bye and have 3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5 play in the first round.

Reactions: RUtom

That was the biggest win of the year. Few teams have gone into OSU and come out with a W. They've destroyed a lot of really good teams on that field.

Gotta take care of homefield. They will be coming in with a team, as will every B1G squad.

PSU is absolutely loaded.

Reactions: Golfer2019
ADVERTISEMENT