ADVERTISEMENT

big ten second session

McCabe loses 2-1 as he can't convert shot at end of third to win. Ugh

133: Bruno Michigan gets takedown. Delvecchio gets out then gets takedown. Bruno escape. Bruno gets takedown off barrel roll. 5-3 end of first

Bruno out. Scott not aggressive. Gets taken down to be under by 4 points. Escape.
3 takedowns to one.

McCabe and del vec both lose, switching over to the NJ States for a while, lol

Delvecchio finesse style when cant convert is often an issue. Needs to pick some muscle.
This post was edited on 3/7 6:27 PM by josh1728

Is big ten a hard tourney? Steven Rodriguez formerly of Rutgers and now at Illinois is ranked #12 in nation. For part of year he was top ten. He went 0-2 pinned twice!

Another 710 bucks for skwc
This post was edited on 3/7 6:45 PM by josh1728

Mike Kelly of Iowa loses to ness and perrotti. Ranked #15 he goes 1-2 today.

u think maybe AP was pissed after losing his first match that way?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

174: brunson Illinois is ranked tenth in nation. Brunson lost to snook of Maryland who is getting rocked by martin of Ohio st right now

Loses 8-7 after a lot of work. He has to get better on feet. He could have beaten #10 brunson!!!!!

Pafumi down 6-3 with riding in third period. This is against #12 court
I love his effort and that pafumi wants to be out there

Smith losloses to myers again. Too tentative and needs to get in there earlier.

5 losses in row since AP won, ugh, lol.

The biggie coming up on Mat 1.... ASH vs Steiber!

Steiber wins 5-1 over Ash, rode him for about 5 of the 7 minutes, but only a max of 1 pt riding time in NCAA. Ash tried hard, just couldn't get out from under.

6 losses in a row, RU out of the Championship round now.

Ashnault/Stieber result was a little better than I expected. I though Stieber would major. As I've been saying, no one is beating Stieber.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Guys who went 0-2 or 1-2 and have more than 8 automatics will go again for automatic slot.

Gets ridden in ot. He needs to just get one sometimes not go for reversal

ADVERTISEMENT