ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Wrestling Championship coverage on the Big Ten Network.

156202246_10158616091879022_1825388566138169137_n.jpg

Track Wrestling will have BIG TEN Tourn on their hands dashboard for this tourn. They usually post 3 to 4 deep on each mat. The problem is if we have more then one wrestling at a time.

Do you need a subscription to B1G Ten Plus to view this? If so, will a Rutgers only subscription work? Thanks. $$$$

It is on Big Ten not BTN +!
It’s on both. BTN will be doing a red zone type broadcast for early rounds. BTN+ will have each mat which you can click on and watch that match in it’s entirety. Later rounds such as wrestle backs you can only view on BTN+ . BTN will only focus on championship matches in later rounds

To @dollarbill only buy the Rutgers package for the month $10. You’ll need to cancel by end of month or they’ll keep charging you. You can view the entire B1G tournament with that package.

Last edited:
Reactions: dollarbill and SCNJ
Looking forward to this weekend to FINALLY see the boys competing again but very nervous with the lack of mat time. My son has a club match Sunday at 1pm so looks like I’ll be bringing the iPad.

Reactions: Leonard23
It’s on both. BTN will be doing a red zone type broadcast for early rounds. BTN+ will have each mat which you can click on and watch that match in it’s entirety. Later rounds such as wrestle backs you can only view on BTN+ . BTN will only focus on championship matches in later rounds

To @dollarbill only buy the Rutgers package for the month $10. You’ll need to cancel by end of month or they’ll keep charging you. You can view the entire B1G tournament with that package.
I have the Rutgers package. I have been watching volleyball, soccer, and lacrosse this week. It does show this will work for B1G Tourney also. BTW you can sign up for one month at a time. Thanks. $$$$

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT