ADVERTISEMENT

Big thank you for those in Indy

RUfanSinceAnderson

All American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
I was there with my 22 year old son. We had a great time. We hugged, we cheered, we yelled and we were sad.

Like all Rutgers post season travel experiences, it was a fun time. Lots of scarlet represented. Love of love from other fans. if you didn’t go, you really missed out

We sat right behind the UH fans section last night. Was a punch in the nuts at the end of the game.

All that being said, What a great ride these last two years and THANKS to the team.

Not sure if they showed on TV, but Geo was crying on the court. Love him or mad at him aside, he is a great ambassador for this program and he gave it his all.

I hope we give these seniors a real senior night next year.

hard to watch games now the rest of tourney, but better this than not evening making the NIT.

I was there with my 22 year old son. We had a great time. We hugged, we cheered, we yelled and we were sad.

Like all Rutgers post season travel experiences, it was a fun time. Lots of scarlet represented. Love of love from other fans. if you didn’t go, you really missed out

We sat right behind the UH fans section last night. Was a punch in the nuts at the end of the game.

All that being said, What a great ride these last two years and THANKS to the team.

Not sure if they showed on TV, but Geo was crying on the court. Love him or mad at him aside, he is a great ambassador for this program and he gave it his all.

I hope we give these seniors a real senior night next year.

hard to watch games now the rest of tourney, but better this than not evening making the NIT.

Excellent post! I’m gonna do a whole write up about my experience later this week but it was definitely weird sitting behind the Houston fan allotment!!

Absolutely appreciate all of you that went and supported the team. I've been to every bowl game except the Garden State Bowl. But I admit I'm in it as much for the party/atmosphere as the game. You guys had limited "party/atmosphere" options and you still went. That's awesome.

My son and I (he's 12) had a blast!!!! Freakin' lifetime memories. Just an unbelievable trip, despite the day 2 loss. Both games were entertaining, Indy is a cool city, and the whole vibe of fans of 68 teams converging to a small portion of a city was bad-a$$! Indy is so not a pro market either, they absolutely love their college bball and football, love IU, Purdue, Butler, etc. and are so knowledgeable it's amazing. I could tell a bunch of stories but it's late, ha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT