ADVERTISEMENT

BIG10 Wrestling Tourny live video &TV schedule

Abro
Does the camera show all 4 mats and then you can see if our guys are on what mat and then you switch to the mat you want? I was at practice today and they looked as sharp, physically and mentally as I have ever seen them so there are no excuses for this weekend.

No Bill , you click on each separate mat view (mats 1-4), you can have all 4 mats going at once if you want, in 4 separate 'window's' on your laptop or desktop computer. Probably by Friday night we will know what mats each individual will be wrestling on for the first round, when that is announced we will know what mat to click on to watch our Ru wrestlers, but you can go back and forth simply by clicking on the appropriate window open on your laptop. 10am Saturday should be the unseeded wrestlers .

When I see the mat assignments for our wrestlers I will post them.

If you are not sure how to keep multiple windows (screens) on your laptop open and going all at once, let me know what kind of computer or tablet you will be watching on and if you are using Internet Explorer, or Google or using an Apple computer and I will try to find a video with instructions or maybe just talk you through it. It's simple once you see it.
Originally posted by wngarbarini:
Abro
Does the camera show all 4 mats and then you can see if our guys are on what mat and then you switch to the mat you want? I was at practice today and they looked as sharp, physically and mentally as I have ever seen them so there are no excuses for this weekend.

Track and Flo will have may assignments 2/3 matches in advance.

Looks like they have a 5th feed streaming that will be like the Red Zone for NFL. So that's every mat and the Takedown Zone. Coverage is going to be amazing.

I always use 2 computers watching big tournaments on flo...One for trackwrestling to follow mat assignments and upcoming wrestlers and the other to watch the wrestling...Talked to coach last night at BWW in Brick and he was a little concerned about tomorrows flight getting out on time to Columbus. Praying for a safe trip for the team and staff.
This post was edited on 3/4 8:24 AM by LetsGoRUwrestling

I have a Dell computer Abro and Mozilla Firefox I think is what I watch it on. I figured I could keep going back and forth on the 4 mats to see if our guys are on. Thanks Abro for directing a real novice. Kids looked superb in practice yesterday and focused like I have never seen them. Tyler Graf was working out with Delvecchio and what a great person Tyler is. Hope we get him for SKWC.

What is difference between BTN and BTN Plus? Are both televised?

Originally posted by c_husk:

What is difference between BTN and BTN Plus? Are both televised?
BTN Plus is an internet feed. I believe you will need a subscription to watch Big 10 wrestling tournament (well worth the price in my opinion).

Great to hear about the guys WNG.

ADVERTISEMENT