ADVERTISEMENT

BK IN 118

BK, it's a long time coming and no one is more deserving than you are. Congratulations!

Reactions: BKIn118
I’m a bit scared about the next two weeks - last year a global pandemic stopped us - what’s in store this year?

It scared me when I saw Geo hug Carr....please be extra careful to stay away from COVID risk.

Reactions: RUDaveO
Agreed. A huge hat tip to BK and Janet. The best Rutgers fans in the world!

Thanks guys! Enjoying the games in a different way this year, but very proud of these kids for persevering through adversity and all obstacles to bring this home for all of us long time RU basketball fans....

The pressure is off now...let’s enjoy the ride!

Amen Brother!

Best of Luck,
Groz

I thought I might never see this day at my age. I sure hope I can hear Rutgers called on TV on the 14th and see us play in the Tournament.

Thanks guys! Enjoying the games in a different way this year, but very proud of these kids for persevering through adversity and all obstacles to bring this home for all of us long time RU basketball fans....

The pressure is off now...let’s enjoy the ride!
That’s exactly right. And I think our guys will look totally different from this point forward. Our fans had some big aspirations going into this season and that 5 game losing streak turned these message boards into hell. If you notice on offense, we do well when we move the ball around quickly and go at maximum effort. When your playing nervous basketball, you turn it over and start to think too much. Jacob was really the key guy today. He found open slashers and we got some key baskets.

I’ve watched a lot of basketball this year and any matchup for us will be tough. The big 10 is a great conference but these good teams in every league will give us problems. We need to just have fun the rest of the way. We earned it this year.

If they are playing less tight, maybe just maybe, more shots will fall and less turnovers will happen

ADVERTISEMENT