ADVERTISEMENT

Blackout Game Official

It was a sight to see when the expanded stadium was packed in RED a few times. Then Fudd-Ass Era hit and now it’s like the LBGTQRSUV flag at our games.

* nothing wrong with the flag it’s just a joke; RELAX
My Dad hated when he would visit me in the 80’s and saw the lack of red and the amount of OTHER schools worn by the student body.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
This is for everyone else…

1. Fellow alum
2. Fellow TKR member (@SF88)
3. Local small businessman
4. Former Scarlet Knight (the real one)
That's a classic look too. Good for any occasion and you know there will be a blackout game for hoops next season at some point so it's multifunctional. Get to Scarlet Fever now while supplies last!

Many options offered:

Many options offered:

Do they have any in Scarlet?? 🤣

Many options offered:

Is this you, or Heave5fdny?

Reactions: MrsScrew
Just a big fan of Scarlet Fever

They have always been good to me so anytime I can return the favor…🙂

Yes. He is on 247 (TOS) trying to save a sinking ship.
1- Loyalty is a good thing. When I find a shop/store/place that provides good service, I reward them with loyalty and referrals.
2- Do you save a sinking ship by piling more stuff on deck? Asking for a friend on a sinking ship. 🤔 Can't put my finger on it, but there is something about that free board that is lacking. Could be the number of posters that one can count on one hand.

This was my first thought.
Never heard of that reference, and at least one fan thinks it is a silly and outdated concept, and 77% of the 271 "fans" who may have voted seemed to agree.

"Instead, the "famed" Huskers defense - wearing literal blackshirts - got absolutely boatraced, giving up 41 points in a game that never seemed close. The Huskers are now all alone at the bottom of the B1G West, exposed to the gibes and taunts of the official Illini Athletics twitter account (until they deleted the tweet, the cowards).

This shameful performance should itself be reason enough to abandon the "blackshirt" nickname, at least until they can break .500 in the crappiest P5 division that isn't named "ACC Coastal.""

cc-shirt.jpg
Again, you can probably have 50,000 black shirts made up for $5 apiece. That’s $250,000. Really shouldn’t be an issue. Buy them and put them on each seat. Please close.
I’m in the tee shirt business.
For 50,000 you can do it for 2 bucks😊

Last edited:
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Bo Pelini > Scott Frost
From Pelini's Wikipedia:

"Pelini left the NU football program with a 67–27 record, winning at least 9 games in every season. Despite this record Nebraska never won a conference title under Pelini.[19] Eichorst stated at a press conference that Pelini hadn't won "the games that mattered the most" against top-tier opponents."

"On December 17, the Omaha World-Herald obtained audio of Pelini attacking Eichorst in vulgar terms while addressing his players on December 2. Pelini questioned Eichorst's integrity, calling him "a f***ing lawyer who makes policies," a "total pu**y" and a "total *unt." In response, Nebraska claimed that Pelini had been fired in part for "a pattern of unprofessional, disrespectful behavior" toward players, fans and Nebraska employees." 🤷‍♂️

Pelini also said: "We'll see what they can do when I'm f**king gone."

Who's in for a banner plane rental to fly over SHI stadium that has the above as a banner?

CuPU.gif

Reactions: Mr_Twister
ADVERTISEMENT