ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM from Coach Goodale !

I'm guessing SVN officially called the coaches to thank them and to let then know he is going elsewhere.. This freed up a lot $$ that was earmarked so then someone was offered ( or offered considerably more $$) and they jumped on it. No idea who though.

Reactions: RU23
Wow, huge pickup!!

Ranked #9 in country at 126 and #25 on the class of 2022 big board as per Flo. Finished 3rd in PA as a sophomore. Won Escape the Rock at 120 last year as well.

Also beat Alex Almeyda (5-2) at Beast.

Only losses last year:
#3 Dean Peterson,
#4 Cooper Flynn (2x),
Ryan Michaels (Senior who finished #2 in PA)
Brennan Van Hoecke (Finished #2 in FL)

Last edited:
I'm guessing SVN officially called the coaches to thank them and to let then know he is going elsewhere.. This freed up a lot $$ that was earmarked so then someone was offered ( or offered considerably more $$) and they jumped on it. No idea who though.
They've known his decision for months, apparently. Btw, SVN is announcing at 6 PM.

Wow, huge pickup!!

Ranked #9 in country at 126 and #25 on the class of 2022 big board as per Flo. Finished 3rd in PA as a sophomore. Won Escape the Rock at 120 last year as well.

Also beat Alex Almeyda (5-2) at Beast.
This is a really good pick up, kid is legit and not to mention comes from a power program in the Lehigh Valley.

Reactions: KidDagger and MS-RU
You guys know a ton more than I do, but a poster on the other Rutgers site says Van Ness is NOT picking Cornell.

ADVERTISEMENT