ADVERTISEMENT

Boston College Party Plans

That's exactly why I would not buy through Rutgers.
Same with the Gator Bowl. Got better tickets on StubHub cheaper.
But don’t you want to sit with Rutgers Fans ?
A crowd together in an Away Stadium shows that we travel well.

Yeah I'll never understand this to be honest but that's your choice. I'll choose knowing for certain that I'm sitting with RU fans, than "better seats," every time.
I see both sides
While it’s fun to sit with fellow fans, some of the away sections are awful

At Clemson, you’re literally ducking airplanes
For the amount of $ and time it takes getting to some of these places, I’d rather sit in nice seats

At BC, since it’s so small, no section is really terrible

Gonna try to make it up there for the game. Won't know till closer. If I go I'm sure I'll bring a few with me. Tix I'll do Stub Hub like we did for Gator.

I see both sides

For the amount of $ and time it takes getting to some of these places, I’d rather sit in nice seats

Well now my group has a real conundrum. Coach Hafs can get us 17 in the BC section, but basically we can't wear Rutgers gear or be vocal. It makes sense. These are his seats and it's a bad look for him. Or, we buy our own.

Last edited:
Well now my group has a real conundrum. Coach Hafs can get us 17 in the VC section, but basically we can't wear Rutgers gear or be vocal. It makes sense. These are his seats and it's a bad look for him. Or, we buy our own.
I’d prob take them
Chances are seats are baller and BC fans will be tame

Well now my group has a real conundrum. Coach Hafs can get us 17 in the BC section, but basically we can't wear Rutgers gear or be vocal. It makes sense. These are his seats and it's a bad look for him. Or, we buy our own.
The vocal part I could work on. The no Rutgers gear is tough. What else do I have to wear?

Reactions: MrsScrew
The vocal part I could work on. The no Rutgers gear is tough. What else do I have to wear?
@mikebal9 could go King of Sandy Hook style and abide by Haf's wishes:

BxbFJsOIcAAOVPB.jpg

I see both sides

I like to watch the game, and watching from the end zone kinda sucks, regardless of being surrounded by Rutgers fans.

Are you friends with the guy ? I wouldn’t take those seats and root against him .
They should go to BC people

Words of wisdom. Wear Red and sit with the RU fans.
Just received an e-mail from Scarlet Knights asking me to buy tickets for BC and Temple games. Hit the link and wound up at a site where it did not appear away game tickets were available. Did you purchase online, or call your rep?

Rutgers never seems to make anything easy.

I’d prob take them
Chances are seats are baller and BC fans will be tame
Agreed. Pretty sure the BC fans paying for seats in that section will all be spending their final summer weekend at their Cape/ACK/MV places... Not as many diehards up there. The ones who aren't closing up their summer homes will be quietly drinking red wine in button downs and sundresses at their tailgates. Outside of students, it's that kind of crowd.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Hey - what about a stadium takeover?

We always hear the threats that PSU, Michigan, or tOSU are coming to Piscataway in record numbers and will turn it into a neutral site game (or worse) but we can't bring enough fans to Chestnut Hill to tip the scales in RU's favor?!

If there ever was a time to do it, Labor Day weekend would be it.

Tickets in Section P, right next to the RU allotment in "O," but 1/2 the section much better seats, are going for $12. Anyone choosing to sit with BC fans, not "allowed" to wear Rutgers gear and cheer for the team, has got to be kidding me...sorry....just the way I see it. Not a "conundrum" at all Mike! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!

Tickets in Section P, right next to the RU allotment in "O," but 1/2 the section much better seats, are going for $12. Anyone choosing to sit with BC fans, not "allowed" to wear Rutgers gear and cheer for the team, has got to be kidding me...sorry....just the way I see it. Not a "conundrum" at all Mike! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!

It’s pathetic

Agreed. Pretty sure the BC fans paying for seats in that section will all be spending their final summer weekend at their Cape/ACK/MV places... Not as many diehards up there. The ones who aren't closing up their summer homes will be quietly drinking red wine in button downs and sundresses at their tailgates. Outside of students, it's that kind of crowd.
Yep
In town this week for vacation w the family

Daughters first time here
Doing all the Fenway stuff today

Boston is our favorite city
From the people, accents, food, fandom, culture & history

Absolutely love this place

Been to Beantown many times. Never was able to do Fenway.I'm jealous. Definitely a must do at some point. Always out of season or impossible to fit it in when I've been there.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Planning on heading out Friday morning, going to a Red Sox game and then the RU game on Saturday. Havnen't bought tickets yet but will likely be somewhere behind the bench on the sidelines

Just received an e-mail from Scarlet Knights asking me to buy tickets for BC and Temple games. Hit the link and wound up at a site where it did not appear away game tickets were available. Did you purchase online, or call your rep?

Rutgers never seems to make anything easy.
I called my Rep Katlyn. Hooked me up with BC seats in the RU section.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT