ADVERTISEMENT

Box score RU vs Michigan St. plus other tidbits

Do we know when the last time a RU forward scored 30 points?

Alicia Sheeler in '95? Is this the first time under Stringer?

Last edited:
Do we know when the last time a RU forward scored 30 points?

Alicia Sheeler in '95? Is this the first time under Stringer?
This is the 13th time a Rutgers player has scored over 30 under Coach Stringer.
Cappie did it 4 times (35,31,30,30), Kaleah Copper did it twice (31,30), Tomora Young (31,30) plus the following single times -
Tasha Pointer (33)
Michelle Campbell (33)
E. Prince (33)
April Sykes (32)

Sheeler was the last in the Grentz era. Of course, numerous players scored over 30 "in the day", not only Wicks, but also Hanson and Hansen and Delehanty and many more.

Reactions: MADHAT1
This is the 13th time a Rutgers player has scored over 30 under Coach Stringer.
Cappie did it 4 times (35,31,30,30), Kaleah Copper did it twice (31,30), Tomora Young (31,30) plus the following single times -
Tasha Pointer (33)
Michelle Campbell (33)
E. Prince (33)
April Sykes (32)

Sheeler was the last in the Grentz era. Of course, numerous players scored over 30 "in the day", not only Wicks, but also Hanson and Hansen and Delehanty and many more.
Also Scaife (30)

Pondexter, Young, Pointer, Prince, and Scaife were all guards. Copper and Sykes were both guard/wing type players, but both would count as small forwards, I'd think. I missed Campbell on the media guide list, though - it looks like she was the last PF to hit 30, back in 2004.

Last edited:
Also Scaife (30)

Pondexter, Young, Pointer, Prince, and Scaife were all guards. Copper and Sykes were both guard/wing type players, but both would count as small forwards, I'd think. I missed Campbell on the media guide list, though - it looks like she was the last PF to hit 30, back in 2004.
Is there a media guide for this season? Where if so? I used last year's, hence, missed the Scaife.

I haven't been able to find it on the Rutgers site. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT