ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology 2/2

RUClassof67

All American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
Now has us as a 7 seed playing in the Albany Regional with Florida St. at the 2 seed and UConn as a 1. I do like the fact that he has us with first and second round games in Tallahassee. Lot easier than Spokane!

he has 8 B1G teams in including Minnesota, Michigan and Northwestern.

South Florida is also a 7 seed!
This post was edited on 2/2 10:50 AM by RUClassof67

Creme Bracketology

While its early in the process of selecting NCAA teams the last thing Rutgers fans should want is to be in the same bracket as Uconn.

Charlie's not that great at figuring out where teams will end up going.

Personally, I'm having some trouble seeing GWU as a 5 seed, and even Princeton as a 6 seed may be a stretch (although I'd have no problem with it).

I am beginning to think he is clueless. He has Rutgers ranked with South Florida and Dayton, and behind Cal, Green Bay, James Madison, and GW (to name a few). Also how do you justify Miss St being a 4 and us a 7, or Nebraska a 5 and us a 7? We should be no lower than a 5 seed in this thing, and we may end up higher if we can beat Nebraska and/or MD.

He is clueless and it's way to early for this.

Florida State as a number two? They have some impressive wins, and if you look in the top ten and see them and Oregon State, as well as S. Carolina at number one and undefeated you have to be surprised. By surprised I mean that a year or two ago these teams probably wouldn't be in the top twenty; but this season they probably deserve the their respective rankings.

Creme is not exactly that accurate when seeding teams, and as most of us know, he is not exactly a big fan of ours, for whatever reason. It's nice however, to see us out of that horrible 8/9 seed, which would force a second round against the number 1 seed in our bracket. I would love to see us move up to the 5th seed if possible. It's all about winning by finishing out the regular season strong and showing up in the B1G tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT