ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm

Purdue is investing in that program right now. It'll be an attractive job for guys who have been successful at lower levels. It's probably a better job at this moment, but Brohm's ties run deep at Louisville.

He gone.
yea brohm is gone. my point was purdue might not be crying if they hire the right coach and they have shown they are willing to pay for a coach. If they hire a guy like babers no reason to be sad

yea brohm is gone. my point was purdue might not be crying if they hire the right coach and they have shown they are willing to pay for a coach. If they hire a guy like babers no reason to be sad
Dino Babers appears like he would fit in seamlessly at a place like Purdue. He wouldn't have to overhaul the offense.

I've admired him as a coach for a while. Thought he would be a good pick three years ago, but I don't think he was interested.

Reactions: studed
Babers seems perfectly happy running that offense in a dome and (mostly) southern locations.

Not sure if Florida State coach Willie Taggart is on the hot seat, but that would be a much better job for Babers if it opens .

ADVERTISEMENT