-RUFAN4LIFE-

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2015
Gavin's regression in the 2nd halves of games continues:

1st: 8/16 50%
2nd: 5/18 28%
Total: 13/34 38%

And before all the Gavin groupies get a hard on; the defense didn't have a good day but at some point your most expensive NIL guy has to come through and be clutch. 28% was just awful and I stopped tracking bad throws after I got to 6 or 7.

Now last week you all want to cry about the PSU pass rush as if there aren't ways to bet it. Only it RU is that mission impossible apparently. There's no explanation for this week. Gavin had time on throws including the INT.

We need to have a group cleanse on this issue. The red flags are slapping everyone in the face at this point. Gavin is capable of making some nice throws however, he can't do it consistently. And that is the issue. He's high, he's late, he locks on receivers and can't read the defense well enough for what they are asking him to do.

And no Simon wasn't the answer this year either. I was on record very early on saying whoever they went with it would likely be the same record. We just need to recognize the issue and agree that "Houston, we have a problem".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.