ADVERTISEMENT

BTN app on Roku

demauroj

All American
Dec 23, 2004
just conforming it is not just me, but is any one else having issues with the app when attempting to watch non live events.

It seems when you attempt to watch anything other than the love feed the app just blocks and goes back to the same screen.

Before I raise hell and start fighting for a fetid of my annual because so can’t watch shit via Roku I want to be certain it’s not just me

So how does one utilize their Roku device to watch RU games ? I assume I have to install the B1Ggo app ? Anyone do this ?

just conforming it is not just me, but is any one else having issues with the app when attempting to watch non live events.

It seems when you attempt to watch anything other than the love feed the app just blocks and goes back to the same screen.

Before I raise hell and start fighting for a fetid of my annual because so can’t watch shit via Roku I want to be certain it’s not just me

UMass game is showing up as being on BTN. Does that mean its on the BTN2GO+ app only or does Fox carry it on FS1 or FS2? The Iowa game is showing on FS1.
The game will air on TV on BTN (channel) but be streamed through the Fox Sports Go app.

Reactions: rucoe89 and kcg88
Ok so sounds like I need to install the FS go app and I should be golden. Any charges ?
not on foxsportsgo anymore app called fox sports . If you go to foxsportsgo it will send to foxsports app or send you to download it. it is free

Reactions: RUaMoose
STREAMING LIVE FOOTBALL GAMES will ONLY be on Fox Sports APP this year (not the same as FoxSports2Go)

FWIW... I tried the Fox Sports App on my FireStick TV and had no luck (the Fox Sports logo appears but the app doesn't run)... (I have no trouble with any other apps including FoxSportsGo).. Not sure if it's me or something else...) When you load the FoxSports2Go app you do get a message that BTN is on the FoxSportsApp not the 2GoAPP

Last edited:
Reactions: studed and RUaMoose
or you could just get cable with the sports package... like i predicted, the streaming services are getting more expensive than cable

You should be using the Fox Sports App which has all the BTN stuff on it.

The game will air on TV on BTN (channel) but be streamed through the Fox Sports Go app.
That now makes sense given the agreement. I thought the channel was going away too, but that does not seem to be the case. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT