ADVERTISEMENT

BTN+ for RU WBB Road Games

rimsky

Sophomore
Feb 14, 2008
Anyone have a BTN+ subscription? Is it possible to subscribe for just the WBB season? Are all the games televised? The price seems reasonable. Any gripes.

Yes, you can subscribe month by month just for Rutgers for around $9.99 a month or you can get a year at a reduced rate.
Rarely do I have a problem with it esp. for bball. It can be less than ideal for sports like baseball, field hockey and lacrosse when sometimes they don't have an announcer, a scoreboard or a clock.

Reactions: rimsky
Works fine for me. And I no longer have to stream from my laptop to my tv. There's a BTN+ app right on my fire tv.

Reactions: rimsky
Yes, you can subscribe month by month just for Rutgers for around $9.99 a month or you can get a year at a reduced rate.
Rarely do I have a problem with it esp. for bball. It can be less than ideal for sports like baseball, field hockey and lacrosse when sometimes they don't have an announcer, a scoreboard or a clock.
It's nuts when they don't have an announcer and the scoreboard is off the screen. I tried watching Field Hockey game/match I think against Indiana at Indiana and I had no idea what the score was or why they stopped play and started going in the other direction. There are some very strange rules in FH. Rutgers really puts out the best video product in all sports. I've watched every sport on BTN+. Just finished watching the Womens BB game against Towson replay from yesterday.

It's nuts when they don't have an announcer and the scoreboard is off the screen. I tried watching Field Hockey game/match I think against Indiana at Indiana and I had no idea what the score was or why they stopped play and started going in the other direction. There are some very strange rules in FH. Rutgers really puts out the best video product in all sports. I've watched every sport on BTN+. Just finished watching the Womens BB game against Towson replay from yesterday.

When that is the case, have the live stats page open on the next open window on your laptop. I enjoy following a regular broadcast with the Live Stats page running simultaneously on every sporting event I watch, whether on TV or the laptop.

When that is the case, have the live stats page open on the next open window on your laptop. I enjoy following a regular broadcast with the Live Stats page running simultaneously on every sporting event I watch, whether on TV or the laptop.
Good Idea. I'll do it for the next game I watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT