ADVERTISEMENT

Burton, Pacheco Advance to Super Bowl LVII

A lot of people say that IP's NFL success shows how bad Rutgers was and there's some truth to that.
But I think it also shows how good the B1G is

I was reading IPs WIki and saw he benched 225 27x
That's in OL/DL range

A lot of people say that IP's NFL success shows how bad Rutgers was and there's some truth to that.
But I think it also shows how good the B1G is

I was reading IPs WIki and saw he benched 225 27x
That's in OL/DL range
It's been reported KC's GM said IP was hard to evaluate because Rutgers OL was so bad. It was how he performed in the combine that caused the Chiefs to take a chance on him in the 7th Round.

It's been reported KC's GM said IP was hard to evaluate because Rutgers OL was so bad. It was how he performed in the combine that caused the Chiefs to take a chance on him in the 7th Round.

Truth. And going back a few years Gus Edwards should have gone higher, but his numbers weren't great for the same reason. But there was a slight uptick this year that will hopefully begin a trend.

Our local area has produced so many quality RBs. Feels like that is truely a position where stars don’t matter. The starts of the people blocking for them likely does.

Yep I saw how bad the OL was
That's why coaches had IP running East/West so much
They couldn't run AT opposing defenses so they stretched the lines sideline to sideline hoping IT could catch a crease and get in space.
The problem was that opposing teams were too fast
A great OL is mandatory in B1G

ADVERTISEMENT