ADVERTISEMENT

Canes Hokies Game Thread

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Atmosphere is electric-game is home for VT. Great crowd, really loud, even though both teams are 4-2. Njoku (remember him?) had a really nice catch for Miami that should have went for TD, and the turf tackled him.

Son is a first year Engineering major at VT and at the game. Will be home for Penn State game to join me in sec 102 . All season keeps texting whats the hell is going on with RU. Wish we had Evans at QB was #1 juco dual threat QB

I think Rutgers could put up 30 on this Miami defense. They were 20 yards off the receiver on every play.

I think Rutgers could put up 30 on this Miami defense. They were 20 yards off the receiver on every play.
It looks like Miami bought into that small but very fast DT's philosophy. They are getting man handled up front and their LB's look like safeties. The Miami Hurricanes are a shell of what they once were and unless they go Alabama's route by recruiting top Florida talent and running a pro-set offense they will struggle for years to come.

Maybe it's because they have WR's and a QB that are deep ball threats? You don't play off the ball that much for the hell of it,lol.:grimace:

ADVERTISEMENT