Cappie

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Thanks for posting this, it is very sad to think Cappie might need help.
Just hope she gets it or a good explanation of this disturbing video is forthcoming that
puts everything in the proper perspective and not a spin to make it look acceptable

GORU2014

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for posting this, it is very sad to think Cappie might need help.
Just hope she gets it or a good explanation of this disturbing video is forthcoming that
puts everything in the proper perspective and not a spin to make it look acceptable
There’s not an alternate explanation. She’s been struggling for a while. Hope she can overcome this.

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
There’s not an alternate explanation. She’s been struggling for a while. Hope she can overcome this.
sadly I feel you're right and hope Cappie gets any type of help she can use .
Some might not care , but looking at her actions should make any and every Rutgers WBB fan worried about her

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Hey maybe she knows something about Le Bon.you have no idea
maybe you decided to use her to fit your own personal agenda not caring about whether she knew something or not.
You might not like LeBon one bit, but please don't use someone that looks like they might have a problem that needs to be addressed by health experts because her possible illness helps your personal agenda against someone you dislike.

As for LeBron I think there are far more statements from others that can be used to put him down, rather than use a once Rutgers WBB possible little off center statement to callously use as possible truth not caring if it was or not.and not caring if Cappi is of sound mind, just wanting to use her for your own agenda against LeBron :chairshot:

RUcrazee

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2020
Extremely saddening development. I've been keeping Cappie in my prayers for a while now. I have no way of knowing the reality of her situation, but from a fan viewpoint, it seemed like it's been a real struggle for her dating back to the last couple of years of her WNBA career.

I, personally felt like she was done wrong by the league. I know that she has been outspoken in the past and been seen as voicing some controversial opinions, some considered offensive. I thought some of those viewpoints were mis/uninformed but coming from a well-meaning person. With that said, BBall wise, she deserved to be celebrated. It seemed to me that the league pushed her out. She didn't get the opportunity to go out on her own terms.

This season people have pointed out that Seimone A. didn't get the recognition that she deserved for her retirement. The league was somewhat shamed into doing more to recognize her. .........There was even less attention paid to Cappie's retirement. Have to say Cappie's situation reminds me of the NBA's treatment of Allen Iverson at the end of his career. It's like they were ready to part ways with the perceived image of these all-time stars of the league, .........seemingly overnight, they were no longer good enough to play for any team in the league. ???

Interviews that Cappie has done since retiring, gave me the impression that she took the door being slammed on her WNBA career very hard, understandably.

Will continue to pray for her.

Last edited:

djrc89

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
probably not the best place to post this but it is somewhat related. I don’t think the university does a great job with its handling of its supporters in general. I know a former player who donated a lot of money and never even got a Thanku. This would be a good opportunity for someone to step up and help someone who certainly helped Rutgers

Reactions: RUDiddy777