ADVERTISEMENT

Caption this photo

soundcrib

All American
Oct 7, 2002
a5f_rutgerscvivianstringer006.jpeg

Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"

Rob: "So I says to him, I need an automatic extension in my contract no matter what the actual sanctions are and regardless of how they negatively effect anything....and he bought it!!!"

Pike: You willing to donate some of your buyout to make sure I can keep Hobbs and Knight here for another couple years?"

Hey Steve, I told all these fools,I dont care about your stupid traditions,that dumbass Birthplace football game thing....I even got that sucker Hobbs to give me .get this .with .like three wins an EXTENSTION on my Contract!

a5f_rutgerscvivianstringer006.jpeg

Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike: if you don't want to wear RU gear so you won't get noticed, you probably shouldn't sit next to me.....aw, Chris, did you just fart? You should really see a doctor about those digestive issues.

Last edited:
Pike: (sarcastically) “Sooooooo....‘Rob’ was it?”

Ash: (nervous laughter) “Good one, Steve” (while thinking to self, ‘Totally burning my “I like Pike” pin’

I can't believe this guy's laughing. Hasn't won a game in months.
So he should walk around dejected in his day to day life?

He's paid more than enough to be in a good mood whenever he's NOT around the sorry football team he built.

StonyBrookUniv.jpg

Ash: Hey Pike, do you know if Stony Brook might be looking for a great DC next year? I always wanted to be a Seawolf.

Last edited:
Pike: How glad are you that your agent got you an extension before this season?!

Ash : “Hobbs throws them around like hot cakes. He says if I double my wins next year and beat Liberty and UMASS I get another 2 year extension. Man is he swell”.

ADVERTISEMENT