ADVERTISEMENT

Caption this photo

a5f_rutgerscvivianstringer006.jpeg

Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
They really gave you a $10 million buyout without a winning season or a decent recruiting class?

Pike: Hey Chris did you hear this one? Urban Meyer, Barry Alvarez and Pat Hobbs walk into a bar.....
Chris: Geez Steve, that's an old one!!!!

So he should walk around dejected in his day to day life?

He's paid more than enough to be in a good mood whenever he's NOT around the sorry football team he built.
Of course not.
But the quote was supposed to be Pike thinking to himself. I'll fix it. Thanks. ;)

Ash: Hey Pike. you need to stop recruiting the Jersey kids. If you talk me up to Hobbs, I will connect you internationally. I have a really good pipeline to Sweden and Australia. And I have a guy working on people in Malta as we speak.

Together we can control the world.

STEVE: wait you get another $8,000,000 and you get to go to Sweden for recruiting trips???

ROB: Actually, I’ve given up on recruiting anywhere outside of Sweden!

STEVE: I now understand why you changed you name to Rob.
Steve: “hey Chris...”
Ash: ....
Steve: “Chris...”
Ash: ....
Steve: “Chris!!!!”
Ash: “dude, it’s Jurgen”

Reactions: ScarletStateofNJ
I knew that was a "W". We have one of those, but I am better with the letter "L".

Hey Chris, this booger on my finger knows more about football than you.

Steve: "I hear they are going to give you a 10th victory celebration in a few years that will make this look feeble":grimace:

Steve: did you get CViv a gift for the occasion.

Rob: sure did. An autographed copy of How To Build A Championship Culture With Chris Ash.

Steve: Bwhahaha...you serious? she's gonna wipe her butt with that. Hahahaha

Rob: yup, joke's on her. I can't pay to get people to take them off my hands. Sucka!

Last edited:
Hey Steve, look over your shoulder. See the guy in red with the teeth and the glasses? Been followin’ me for days. Keeps telling people he’s my older brother, Rob. I think he works for Mueller. What was I thinking when I told Roger Stone that I got the plan I gave to Hobbs from Hilary’s server?

HEY STEVE IM GETTING OUT OF TOWN SOON WITH MY FAMILY BEFORE WE GET KILLED BY PS AND THE GUY SITTING BEHIND ME WITH GLASSES MY TWIN IS TAKING OVER...

Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"

Pike: So Rob...what do you call a man with no arms and legs in your pool?
Ash: It's Chris...
Pike: Bob
Ash: My name is CHRIS!!!
Pike: Chill bro! The punchline is Bob, like bobbing in a pool.
Ash: Oh sh*t...that's funny!!! Speaking of Bob, I'm loving me some Barchi! I call him Benjamin Barchi. Cha ching!!!

Pike - "Chris, how about I let you borrow my two Shaq's for this Saturday. It is the Pedd State game, and we are ONE RUTGERS. Don't tell me that they don't immediately become your two best pass rushers."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT