ADVERTISEMENT

Cassar

RutgersAlum

Junior
Jul 21, 2017
It looks like Cassar has lost his starting spot.I think he is a high All American placer and it would be great if he transferred to Rutgers.

It looks like Cassar has lost his starting spot.I think he is a high All American placer and it would be great if he transferred to Rutgers.

I think you have to assume that in an ordinary scenario, RU is going to be off limits for PSU guys, due to Big Ten transfer rules. Suriano was a unique scenario.

Reactions: Leonard23
I know Josh MacKenzie is probably going to play football, and RU is a possibility, but man, with all the other Bergen Catholic guys on the team (Suriano, Grello, Mulligan), wouldn't he look good at 197 !

I know Josh MacKenzie is probably going to play football, and RU is a possibility, but man, with all the other Bergen Catholic guys on the team (Suriano, Grello, Mulligan), wouldn't he look good at 197 !

Wishful thinking but Josh McKenzie is absolutely not wrestling in college.

Ah, come on, you guys should be able to take a joke. We're the ones that lost him.

On a serious note, if the NCAA passes a rule this year to allow one time transfers for all athletes in D1 sports without having to sit a year (as has been mentioned by many), I wonder it the BIG will waive its transfer rule as well.

Kyle Lightner, with a year of rest, may have success at 197 right out of the box. We will see. $$$$

On a serious note, if the NCAA passes a rule this year to allow one time transfers for all athletes in D1 sports without having to sit a year (as has been mentioned by many), I wonder it the BIG will waive its transfer rule as well.
Probably not. That already a rule in every other sport but basketball and football and B1G transfer rules stil apply. I don’t see that changing.

Reactions: RUpop
ADVERTISEMENT