ADVERTISEMENT

CB Rachad Wildgoose decommits from Georgia

Umm...no...that is incorrect...we took Dixon...we took kromah late...we took Jutwreten late...

Which makes my point correct. We weren’t dropping any of them for Wildgoose (all different positions anyway). Kromah took King’s spot and signed in December. Dixon is a JuCo that took McDonalds spot. Jutwreten is a d-lineman.

Joe P.

Which makes my point correct. We weren’t dropping any of them for Wildgoose (all different positions anyway). Kromah took King’s spot and signed in December. Dixon is a JuCo that took McDonalds spot. Jutwreten is a d-lineman.

Joe P.
And who took Mickens spot?

He’s been out for months. Was never sent a NLI in December and we’ve been full since Jurwreten committed. We can’t take more than 22 this cycle.

Joe P.
According to Todderick Mickens was still in play...like i said...source?

According to Todderick Mickens was still in play...like i said...source?

What are Hunt’s sources? He’s also likely being helpful to the kid. I’m not being snarky here at all but people much more ‘in the know’ than either of us have confirmed this numerous times on the RT.

Joe P.

What are Hunt’s sources? He’s also likely being helpful to the kid. I’m not being snarky here at all but people much more ‘in the know’ than either of us have confirmed this numerous times on the RT.

Joe P.
Hunts sources are much better than the free board and premium. I'll take his opinion over every thing I read on here.

Reactions: BLewis1968
Hunts sources are much better than the free board and premium. I'll take his opinion over every thing I read on here.

Good for you; I wouldn’t, especially when guys on the RT outline stuff days before it hits NJ.com.

Joe P.

This is funny? That SEC schools offer and then pull scholarships from kids as regular practice? Actually it's just plain sad...the fact you seem to find joy in this is disturbing

And we would have surely taken him in this class even at the 11th hour so not sure why we as Rutgers fans should see this as a positive that he didn't even consider us as an option and instead went to another B1G power...
Yes it is funny. Say what you want about how this shit works my friend but the ones who are doing it are winning titles. By the way, if Wisconsin and Iowa had to play Meyer's Buckeyes, Franklin's Lions, and Harbaugh's Wolverines every year, they wouldn't be "B1G Powers".

Reactions: RUpop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT