ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Creek Timber Creek

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
So much talent at those two South Jersey PUBLIC schools .They can help keep us stocked in a big way. Owen Bowles may be next? 5 years ago they weren't even a blip on the radar.As we start changing the culture and making them part of the program instead of farm teams for Temple and PSU it will be a game changer for Ash..

They split from Winslow Township?

Timber Creek was basically carved out of Highland territory. It's part of the Black Horse Pike district along with Triton and Highland. It's somewhat notorious for highly athletic inbound transfers.

Winslow (then called Edgewood) used to be linked to Overbrook as part of the self-styled Lower Camden County district. About fifteen years ago the cut ties and renamed themselves to Winslow.

I went to Highland and watched some pretty average to below average football. Then suddenly, a new school popped up in town and they're a powerhouse. Always found that odd.

I went to Highland and watched some pretty average to below average football. Then suddenly, a new school popped up in town and they're a powerhouse. Always found that odd.

My guess is some of the kids found an "Uncle" or "Grandmom" to call home.

Also I think there have been a good amount of Camden transplants over the past 10-15 years to the Sicklerville area so that would also cause a spike in athletes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT