ADVERTISEMENT

Chance that Baker is back

Low. You don’t want him back next year? He bought in when no one else would.
He should do what he wants. He’s been very outspoken about monetizing his brand. Now is his chance to do that. I don’t even know why he has t started earning those riches. It’s a focus of his.

Is this a promise? You’ll stop posting if Pike and Geo are back?
If Geo comes back there are going to be a lot of unhappy people in the fan base. I’ll leave it at that.

You’ll all find out in time.

• Haha
Reactions: cyrock3
I’ll be a happy people in the fanbase. Don’t care about the bandwagoners who want him gone due to whatever personal issues they have.

We’re a better team with Geo, period.

Doesnt that depend on who we can get from the portal to replace Geo?

Your post brings up another possibility. How will RU fans feel if Geo enters the portal?

I have not thought about that option until now. What if Geo gets recruited for a spot with a blue blood for one season?
Ha Ha Ha Ha 🤣

Unless I’m misinterpreting, I believe The Rut is saying that fans will be disappointed not because Geo is back, but because if Geo comes back other players will leave which will cause the fans to be unhappy.

Reactions: The RUT
**** off with this bullshit. Even if you happen to be right about this it will be by accident. You have no info. You should be banned.
Seriously. This is next level trolling b.s. Mods are asleep at the switch allowing this incessant nonsense. This site is no longer worth following. Time for a break.

Edit: Doesn’t appear there ARE any mods. CR Out.

If Geo comes back there are going to be a lot of unhappy people in the fan base. I’ll leave it at that.

There was one tweet. By one player. It could’ve been about anything. Even if it was about Geo, it doesn’t mean that player has had ongoing issues with him or doesn’t want to play with him. It could even be frustration and suspicion that Geo doesn’t intend to come back and is stringing the decision out because his influence with the NIL is more powerful while he’s a student athlete. In that case, if he does come back that would settle the whole matter. Who knows.

Will never ever have an easier path in the tourney than they had this year. Will never happen again, unfortunately.
You are right...the path this year was like a gift basket for us...unreal!! Visions of final four have been in my head

I’m more worried about JYs defense than Myles. I think Cliff has the potential to fill Myles role defensively but obviously needs to improve. I don’t see anyone on the roster that can fill the JY defensive void.
Fans should be equally concerned with the loss pf scoring .

Fans should be equally concerned with the loss pf scoring .
I assume you meant pg not pf - meaning JY scoring - yes that too but if Geo comes back and both he and Harper return to their offensive selves and throw Jones in for some points I think we may be okay. And I know none of those things are a given.

I assume you meant pg not pf - meaning JY scoring - yes that too but if Geo comes back and both he and Harper return to their offensive selves and throw Jones in for some points I think we may be okay. And I know none of those things are a given.
So, you think Harper is returning ?

Why isn’t it remotely possible not all of the Rutgers players were on board with Baker’s order of business? Some were openly supportive and some were non verbal on where they stood. We can assume they all did however perhaps several didn’t want this in the forefront of what started out as a very good season. We will certainly see within several weeks.

He should do what he wants. He’s been very outspoken about monetizing his brand. Now is his chance to do that. I don’t even know why he has t started earning those riches. It’s a focus of his.
You come off as such a petty jerk, and just a complete moron. Geo had a good point, made an obvious statement, and your "get off my lawn/old man yells at cloud", out of touch, outdated viewpoints (which are clearly informing your tongue in cheek, passive aggressive jabs) doesn't change the fact that most people agree with him

You come off as such a petty jerk, and just a complete moron. Geo had a good point, made an obvious statement, and your "get off my lawn/old man yells at cloud", out of touch, outdated viewpoints (which are clearly informing your tongue in cheek, passive aggressive jabs) doesn't change the fact that most people agree with him
There's a reason that clown is the only poster here that I still have on IGNORE.
He's like that Ted Knight character from Caddyshack.

Caliknight is expressing an opinion. Immediately you call him “ a petty jerk”...” get off my lawn old man”. You have 40 posts since 2006 I think you should realize people can and should post how they feel. Not everyone needs to agree with everything put forward by players on all levels. Nobody’s telling you what your opinions should be.

Listen I like Geo and he'll go down as the one who started the change. But it's time to move on for everyone's sake. I know similar information and RUT is right, and I know that it sucks when people say "I have heard some things that I can't be specific on," and don't elaborate, but I have heard some things that I can't be specific on. It would just be better if nature took it's course and his four years are done, and he leaves with much love from us, and he can come back next year when we're all there for a great and proper send-off.

Listen I like Geo and he'll go down as the one who started the change. But it's time to move on for everyone's sake. I know similar information and RUT is right, and I know that it sucks when people say "I have heard some things that I can't be specific on," and don't elaborate, but I have heard some things that I can't be specific on. It would just be better if nature took it's course and his four years are done, and he leaves with much love from us, and he can come back next year when we're all there for a great and proper send-off.

troll

Reactions: TRU2RU
ADVERTISEMENT