ADVERTISEMENT

Changed my forum name

giphy.gif

That's your birthday. You're a Taurus.

Glad to see Morris is all in.
Dad, is that you? That would explain those 8 legged creature pictures on the look-a-like thread. (Don't do it:Devil)

Best not to come up with a name tied to the coach...in my case it's the school (that's not changing at least I hope not lol)...and you know my creative juices were flowing when I came up with mine.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Best not to come up with a name tied to the coach...in my case it's the school (that's not changing at least I hope not lol)...and you know my creative juices were flowing when I came up with mine.
I am on the Knight Shift, regardless of who is coach or AD. The Knight Shift is here all day and all night. How's your prime rib? Or is that Lo-bro? :Wink:

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Did you consider MoSchiano at all? To me it’s got a nice ring to it.. Not that Morrischiano doesn’t, lol.

I set spiders free when I find them in my house or let them stay in the winter.

This little guy is the only spider that should not be killed on sight. All others - Kill with Prejudice!

jumping-spiders-macro-photography-thomas-shahan-2.jpg

They're tiny jumping spiders and they eat all the bad bugs. They're your friend.
That's not my friend. My friend isn't furry with 8 legs and tons of eyes. He's a little creep and I'd murder him with bleach and a baseball bat without any guilt. I'd smush that talking animated one on Youtube too. I forget his name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT