ADVERTISEMENT

Chas Dodd Back to Rutgers As Asst Strength And Conditioning Coach

we can joke about Subway and the hair --- and all the other stuff........

but, just another piece..............

something very very very special is happening......it is amazing to be around to see it.......

I always wonder if he started in 2012. I think we beat kent and Pitt . That gives us the title and sugar bowl .
And he would have been better in the champs bowl than that putrid nova performance. Flood was a dud
Maybe but they lost that game in the 2nd Q because of the defense.

That Iowa State play is one my top 10 Rutgers football plays of all time. I always chuckle at the height advantage that Coleman had over the cornerback. Schiano proved again that he was a master of Bowl game preparation.

The cool thing is that this is another great story that will help our recruiting. Another former Schiano player comes home again. How could a potential recruit not be impressed by that?

Scarlet Jerry

2012. They gave up 21 points in the 2nd Q against Pitt. Such a downer as that week Rutgers was announced to the Big Ten
Yeah but a big part of that was because the offense stunk . And then flood let Greene back in the field after a concussion

Reactions: G- RUnit
I remember people saying that he was a workout fanatic. Not surprising he got into the strength and conditioning field

Reactions: Wolv RU
Love this and always hoped to see Dodd back as a coach. I felt like the team stepped up for him and better things started to happen.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Nice a loyal son ru better than miami job. Unthinkable pre gs.

if flood wasnt so in love w nova and played dodd we would have bern in bcs.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Edsall got his teams to some bowls.
He was not the historic train wreck that Ash was, but at the end of the day, he has pretty much proved to be what a lot of us thought - a crappy head coach.

Back to back 0-fers in the American? Ouch...

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Reactions: Plum Street
He was not the historic train wreck that Ash was, but at the end of the day, he has pretty much proved to be what a lot of us thought - a crappy head coach.

Back to back 0-fers in the American? Ouch...

Edsall 1.0 took a Yankee Conference/FSC team up to a legit FBS school. Where I think he falls short is taking a FBS school up another level to a Power 5 school. And for all the complaints about RU providing insufficient support, Schiano 2.0 has had a hell of a lot more support and funding than what Edsall 2.0 gets from UConn where he walked into Ash level disaster.

Edsel over achieved and was/is a decent coach. Feel for him in the dumpster file that is UConn football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT