ADVERTISEMENT

Chatman? See ya!

We play like a 1AA team, and we'll have just as many guys on scholarship as they do.

...so...hoping the true frosh QB strikes gold immediately or else...haven’t we seen this movie before?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

...and I’m not surprised at all. If you were a QB that committed to a school across the country and saw what you saw here this past fall, would you want to stay here to play the position?

Joe P.
Its probably like "would you want to stay here to NOT play the position". The HC has already made
clear who the Qb will be next season. I don't think he will give any other Qb a legitimate chance. It maybe hard to get Qb commits in the future with this HC if things doesn't change.

...we’re solid at QB. No worries here. Thank goodness Hobbs sent that letter out telling us it’s going to be ok and we have that small handful of posters who tell everyone how stupid they are for expressing doubt or else I may have been concerned about the staff’s ability to get it done here.

Joe P.

Where’s AshKan or Knight Shift or AshCatchEm when you need ‘em.

Going down with Ashes.
The Ash Fan boy club has gone into hiding.maybe they are cleaning Hobbs office tonight,waxing his car..tied up.?

Can't blame him. If he ever managed to get off the bench, he'd only get to lead one of the worst offenses in the country onto the field. Wish him the best.

Well, history suggests that McNulty prefers his QBs to be taller and more on the, uh, Caucasian end of the spectrum. Remember, Chatman and Wise aren’t McNulty recruits. Wise committed way back in September, 2017.
Well, history suggests that McNulty prefers his QBs to be taller and more on the, uh, Caucasian end of the spectrum. Remember, Chatman and Wise aren’t McNulty recruits. Wise committed way back in September, 2017.
RACIST POST

Ash/McNulty QBs handling since the end of 2017:

2017 QBs:
Flacco - transfer
Lewis - moved to TE

2018 Qbs:
Chatman - transfer
Sit
Austin Albericci? Know anything about him?

Sit and Austin are the only returning QBs.

I get that maybe some these other QBs maybe don't fit the "Pro-Style, stand tall in the pocket" mold but we do at least need some sort of competition in practice.

...so...hoping the true frosh QB strikes gold immediately or else...haven’t we seen this movie before?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

...and I’m not surprised at all. If you were a QB that committed to a school across the country and saw what you saw here this past fall, would you want to stay here to play the position?

Joe P.
Remember Joe, we have a walk on who actually looks pretty good. Welcome back. I haven't read you in a while.

Unbelievable... At this point, I don't even want to think about what would happen if Lewis leaves.
Lewis isn't really very good, and I watched Chatman in an open practice. He was never playing at this level. Both IMO were mistakes IMO.

I think the Caucasian comment is unfair.

Lewis isn't really very good, and I watched Chatman in an open practice. He was never playing at this level. Both IMO were mistakes IMO.

Ash shouldn't get to keep recruiting QB's who can't play and then just be like "oh well."

T. Odin - Kicked off the team
Z. Allen - Terrible
J. Lewis - Playing Tight End
K. Bolin - Terrible
J. Chatman - Transfer
T. Flacco - Transfer (CAA Player of the Year)
A. Sitkowski - Led the Nation in Interceptions

Remember when all the know it alls were saying this is the deepest QB room we ever had. Get out of here.

I wouldn’t include Knight Shift in that group. He’s not a fan of repetitive posting, but a lot of his ‘Ash support’ is tongue in cheek and he’s made it known he has his doubts/concerns-he just keeps them lower key.

...some other people though...they can have a nice tall glass of shut up as far as I’m concerned.

Joe P.
Thanks. No need to speak for me, as I can for myself.
Like a few others posted above, I had high hopes for Chatman, and I would have been a leading #FreeChatman poster.
Pretty flabbergasted right now. If we continue to see the same QB trotted onto the field next year without a major improvement in results, will be pissed.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Ashcatchem admitted he was wrong and he no longer supports Ash.
giphy.gif

Reactions: soundcrib
lay off the guy people jeez... i'd be more worried about the stubborn head coach that can't make changes when "his guys" aren't cutting it.. Jalen has every right to be pissed

What we think doesn't matter. It only matters when it creeps into the ESPN or CNN news cycle.We are at this moment the biggest joke in college football on any level and I don't see anything but a SCOTUS ruling to change that.

1st in.
This kid is going to kill it somewhere.
Where ever he goes the coaches will realize he makes up for his lack of size and arm strength by using his awareness, elusiveness and gamer mentality.
They’ll see he’s not great in practice but come game day he wins and makes plays.

We will all become physically ill when we watch him light it up

Last edited:
Wow some comment by you that McNulty prefers only white QB’s. Where does that come from and are you of a race other than white

At this rate we might give out 25 scholarships for 2019 and still not have 85 scholarship players.

I wish the kid all the best. Any other comment wound be stupid so I’ll leave that to the rest of you.

The kid obviously didn't fit in the six year rebuilding plan and saw the writing on the wall and decided to leave, no big deal. Frees up a scholarship for a kid who may contribute next year. I am sure the coaching staff is right now putting that scholarship to good use and finding us some awesome defensive tackle. Everybody just needs to relax and enjoy the Holiday Season knowing that the football program could not be in better hands than the triumphant trio of Barchi/Hobbs/Ash.

Reactions: Local Shill
Ugh. I don’t get it. Like others I liked this kid. What was it? Do they suck at evaluation before they get to campus? At evaluation once they get to campus? Or something else?

Either way, wish him heaps of fortune in his future!
All of the Above

ADVERTISEMENT