ADVERTISEMENT

Chatman? See ya!

just a little...
More than a little... and that assumption is in itself racist. Saying he prefers tall pocket passers was entirely descriptive.

He just wants the QB to focus on passing and not looking for options to run. He just needs one who can see the field and find the guy who will be open.. or to throw him open.

In any case, I thank Chatman for not insisting people "respect my decision". Now I can respect it and wish him luck.

It’s my understanding that another QB is going to leave as soon as this semester is over.

RU might only have 1 schollie QB for spring ball.

Re: Chapman- I didn’t like his tape and I thought he was too short/small for the BiG.

Live from Hobbs' office

2otgrt.jpg

Wow some comment by you that McNulty prefers only white QB’s. Where does that come from and are you of a race other than white
His name is the Deke house address.. or SK or some sorority after they were kicked (don't even know if they are back). I would say odds are he's white.. old.. maybe a lacrosse player? Football players tended to be less... less whatever he is with that comment.

It's too bad we never got a chance to see what Chatman could do considering his track record in high school. But it sounded like McNulty was not sold on him and Snyder would leap frog him next season so really can't blame him.
I just read an article when he signed, he stated that CA told him everyone would have an opportunity to compete for the job. Maybe CA was talking about in 2019 because he definitely wasn’t talking about 2018

Welp... Ash and McNulty wanted to Ride and Die with Sitkowski. Here you go. He'll be the ONLY QB they will have in 2019.

Reactions: Bilderberg_News
Who else have yhe experience? No one after the transfers and possible transfers. And do you think a legit grad transfer is going to come here?
You are moving the goalposts. You said:
"He'll be the ONLY QB they will have in 2019."

And I would not count Lewis' experience as a freshman meaningful. No net change. Chatman had no game experience.

At least with Heisey, he has a year of post-grad experience at Wyoming Seminary. And Wise and Snyder will be on the roster, unless something changes.

As far as a grad transfer, could see that happening. It's an opportunity for a QB to come in and have a legitimate shot at playing starting QB in the B1G.

Not going to wallow in a puddle of self-loathing tears.

You are moving the goalposts. You said:
"He'll be the ONLY QB they will have in 2019."

And I would not count Lewis' experience as a freshman meaningful. No net change. Chatman had no game experience.

At least with Heisey, he has a year of post-grad experience at Wyoming Seminary. And Wise and Snyder will be on the roster, unless something changes.

As far as a grad transfer, could see that happening. It's an opportunity for a QB to come in and have a legitimate shot at playing starting QB in the B1G.

Not going to wallow in a puddle of self-loathing tears.
Sports talk has been going on for a few hundred years .
Do you really place fans complaints and doomsday expectations In the self loathing category?
My Rangers are going nowhere this year,..Am I self loathing?
By the way, you complain constantly:D

Do you really place fans complaints and doomsday expectations In the self loathing category?

Is this a valid comparison? The Rangers were Cup contenders the past several years and failed to accomplish that goal and announced they would rebuild the team last season. Rangers fans whined about everything the last two seasons. You know, like AV is such a dunce to play Buchnevich on the 4th line... until Quinn played him on the 4th line. Despite being worse this year, Rangers fans aren't complaining because they have no expectations. In fact, Rangers fans have whined more after wins this season because they want the #1 overall to draft Hughes. Lose to choose Hughes!

Reactions: Knight Shift
Complaining about complainers is complaining, but so is complaining about those who complain about the complainers. It's a vicious cycle. :fistbump:

Guess it's "fan self-loathing." Wikipedia says:
The term "self-hatred" is used infrequently by psychologists and psychiatrists, who would usually describe people who hate themselves as "persons with low self-esteem".

RU fans have a lot of reasons for low self-esteem as fans.

#FreeTheGradTransferQB

Is this a valid comparison? The Rangers were Cup contenders the past several years and failed to accomplish that goal and announced they would rebuild the team last season. Rangers fans whined about everything the last two seasons. You know, like AV is such a dunce to play Buchnevich on the 4th line... until Quinn played him on the 4th line. Despite being worse this year, Rangers fans aren't complaining because they have no expectations. In fact, Rangers fans have whined more after wins this season because they want the #1 overall to draft Hughes. Lose to choose Hughes!
Not a cup contender last year, or the two years previous.
I knew we were going nowhere since Tampa Bay ran us out of the building in game 7 2015.

The Rangers comment was simply because I root for them... sports talk is and always will be about complaining, I wouldn’t have it any other way

Why would any QB stay here if you think about it? You see a guy who clearly is in way over his head get snap after snap and no one else is given a chance until the last game of the year. You have to be thinking to yourself, well if I ever want to play I have 2 choices, transfer or kidnap Art.
So much for:
-Playing the best players available
-Not going another way when Plan A never worked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT