ADVERTISEMENT

Check out these upsets tonight.

The Washington State coach playing 1-3-1 zone down by about 15 with about four minutes left? Is Ruben sure he wants to play for him?

Edit: I just saw no fight in the WSU team — they cut the deficit, but only because Prairieview could not throw it in the ocean.
Michigan State showed in the quality win over Kentucky and near upset of Gonzaga that they are the best team in the Big Ten based on games played so far.
I watched both games. MSU will be a very difficult out for all of the B1G this year. They have excellent guard play. Much better than last year.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
That kid from Purdue (Smith) has some balls. He reminds me of Wisconsin’s Davison..only better. He was Indiana’s Mr. Basketball and I think we will despise him for 4 years.

That kid from Purdue (Smith) has some balls. He reminds me of Wisconsin’s Davison..only better. He was Indiana’s Mr. Basketball and I think we will despise him for 4 years.

Another typical 3* kid that makes up 70% of Power 5 conference teams. Offers from Belmont, Appalachian State, Indiana and Purdue.

Another typical 3* kid that makes up 70% of Power 5 conference teams. Offers from Belmont, Appalachian State, Indiana and Purdue.

I think his size is what kept the offers down. He’s barely 6’, but pretty strong.….but what heart, toughness, and grit. The announcers compared him to Scott Skiles..and I see a little of that.

I watched both games. MSU will be a very difficult out for all of the B1G this year. They have excellent guard play. Much better than last year.
MSU plays essentially 6 guys. They’ll struggle in the B1G when depth will be necessary.

If they get bit by the smallest injury bug they’re screwed.

Reactions: Scangg
MSU plays essentially 6 guys. They’ll struggle in the B1G when depth will be necessary.

If they get bit by the smallest injury bug they’re screwed.
While this might be true, they will be tough in games where their depth does not impact them.

Michigan really competing tonight. Down 28 and counting to Arizona State. I’m sure we’ll get a full breakdown of this game from Adam Zagoria.

Utah lost to Sam Houston State
Washington lost to...checks notes.... California Baptist

AZ State had a nice win against Michigan, but overall the PAC12 has been an absolute dumpster fire. And that's probably being kind

Reactions: Scangg
Cannot believe it but Fernandes the guard from UMASS who hit the 3 to beat us at the buzzer last year just hit a 3 with 0.7 left to put UMASS in the championship game with a 71-69 win over Murray State in the Mrytle Beach Tourney when they were down 69-68

Reactions: Night Man
Are we going to be on this list next?

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Has nothing to do with the team. I've just seen more than a few folks talking about Temple not being that good despite their win over Nova. I have no reason to believe we won't play hard/well against Temple, but if we don't, we'll be in trouble. Also not sure Paul or Caleb are playing, which will make winning tougher.
As feared, we didn't have Paul/Caleb and we didn't play very well over the first ~30 minutes and we lost to a pretty good Temple team, with a pretty big chip on its shoulder, who is going to do pretty well in the AAC, IMO.

Looks like Syracuse and Bryant took slapping lessons from Juwan Howard

Bad look by the Bryant player. Don’t whack a guy if you aren’t down to blast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT