ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ash Meme Contest

Wow, it's for real. He really does have a video on how to "create a championship culture"

Wow, it's for real. He really does have a video on how to "create a championship culture". How you gonna create a video like that when you've never actually done it! And when given the chance at Rutgers, he did the opposite!

https://www.championshipproductions...o-Build-a-Championship-Culture_FD-05124A.html

If that one back there says "Building an Up-Tempo.....Offense" I'm going to lose it.

I'm afraid to even click the link.

If that one back there says "Building an Up-Tempo.....Offense" I'm going to lose it.

Establish a "Plan to Win" for your football program!

• Understand the importance of developing a mission statement and program goals
  • Create an organizational alignment where all personnel work together toward a common goal, rather than against each other
  • Learn how to create opportunities for leadership and competition within your program

with Chris Ash,
Rutgers University Head Coach;
former Ohio State University Co-Defensive Coordinator/Safeties Coach (2014 National Champions;
first-ever College Football Playoff Champions);
former University of Wisconsin Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs Coach (2010 Big Ten Co-champions)

Many young coaches believe the scheme is the most important aspect of building a championship team and do not understand the importance of handling people within the program. In this video, Coach Chris Ash discusses his complete outline for building and running a championship football culture.

A Philosophy in Action

Coach Ash lays the groundwork for establishing a championship culture through constant communication, education and motivation of everyone involved in the program. He believes in a "relentless strain" to win games, not schemes. He focuses on competitive excellence as well as the process, not the goal.

Coach Ash begins by addressing his well-thought out mission statement, which underlies the very essence of coaching with a purpose. From there, you will learn:

• How to establish program goals
  • How to emphasize and visualize the key components in a plan to consistently win games
  • The 11 steps required to build a championship culture
How to Build It

The core of this video is in the 11 key elements Coach Ash has planned and devised to build a championship-caliber program at Rutgers. Within this video, Coach Ash goes into detail how to carry out these key elements, including:

• Finding and recruiting the right people to include in your organization
  • Developing player leadership through a "Leadership Council"
  • How to create dynamic, competitive, and effective practice sessions
You'll also find practice footage of the Rutgers football team applying many of these key elements as they look to improve their program and compete at a high level of football.

Coach Ash lays out everything you need to know about changing the culture of your program. You will learn how to foster your players' competitive nature, how to prepare young people for success after football, and how to use a system of punishments and rewards that clearly communicates to the players the benefits of a championship program.

Oh hell I clicked the link!

I was on the fence. Now I want Ash fired tonight. Don't let him coach one more game.

Every video is about the spread offense and the benefits of it.

Then this ***** goes and hires Kill after 1 year?
He is either a liar, spine-less or incompetent.
No other explanation.

• Create an organizational alignment where all personnel work together toward a common goal, rather than against each other
  • Learn how to create opportunities for leadership and competition within your program

with Chris Ash,
former Ohio State University Co-Defensive Coordinator/Safeties Coach (2014 National Champions;
former University of Wisconsin Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs Coach (2010 Big Ten Co-champions)

Many young coaches believe the scheme is the most important aspect of building a championship team and do not understand the importance of handling people within the program. In this video, Coach Chris Ash discusses his complete outline for building and running a championship football culture.

A Philosophy in Action

Coach Ash lays the groundwork for establishing a championship culture through constant communication, education and motivation of everyone involved in the program. He believes in a "relentless strain" to win games, not schemes. He focuses on competitive excellence as well as the process, not the goal.

Coach Ash begins by addressing his well-thought out mission statement, which underlies the very essence of coaching with a purpose. From there, you will learn:

• How to emphasize and visualize the key components in a plan to consistently win games
How to Build It

The core of this video is in the 11 key elements Coach Ash has planned and devised to build a championship-caliber program at Rutgers. Within this video, Coach Ash goes into detail how to carry out these key elements, including:

You'll also find practice footage of the Rutgers football team applying many of these key elements as they look to improve their program and compete at a high level of football.

Coach Ash lays out everything you need to know about changing the culture of your program. You will learn how to foster your players' competitive nature, how to prepare young people for success after football, and how to use a system of punishments and rewards that clearly communicates to the players the benefits of a championship program.

Wow - everything ripped from coaches he’s worked under. Guy is just cashing in on everything he can for as long as he can. Ouch. New Jersey has been played .

I find this thread distasteful.

Never liked they guy - one of his first hires was that 20 yr old OC and the old man as the DC - was like this guy is not ready for prime time.

He is Dick Anderson 2,0 - actually Dick Anderson looks like Vince Lombardi compared to this guy. And I think Dick was a Paterno plant - so this guy is an Urban plant.

But he is a man - has a family - don't make fun of him. Just fire the guy and let's move on. Really this is below RU fans
IMO

May hasten his demise but really guttural stuff

Reactions: RUScrew85

Never liked they guy - one of his first hires was that 20 yr old OC and the old man as the DC - was like this guy is not ready for prime time.

He is Dick Anderson 2,0 - actually Dick Anderson looks like Vince Lombardi compared to this guy. And I think Dick was a Paterno plant - so this guy is an Urban plant.

But he is a man - has a family - don't make fun of him. Just fire the guy and let's move on. Really this is below RU fans
IMO

Normally, I would tend to agree, but in this case, Ash deserves what's coming to him. The guy came in, dismantled our traditions and dumped on the program. If this is all he has to offer after that, then he's getting his just desserts. You reap what you sow.

2ivtag.jpg

I have to say this is my favorite...so clever...

IMO

Plant is the appropriate word for it. Let’s NEVER hire someone off a “recommendation” again. “Recommendation” is just a euphemism for “Sure, hire this guy and we won’t have to concern ourselves about your program for a while.”

Just curious, did Schiano get recommended by anybody?

Reactions: redking
Plant is the appropriate word for it. Let’s NEVER hire someone off a “recommendation” again. “Recommendation” is just a euphemism for “Sure, hire this guy and we won’t have to concern ourselves about your program for a while.”

Just curious, did Schiano get recommended by anybody?
I don't recall anything like that, but it was a while ago.

What I do remember is that he came in and laid out a complete plan to Mulcahy, from academics to facilities to perception to development.

What I do remember is that he came in and laid out a complete plan to Mulcahy, from academics to facilities to perception to development.
Exactly.. GS was interviewing Mulcahy.. and Rutgers.. not the other way around.

And word was GS asked JoePA about his taking the Rutgers job and JoePA advised him NOT TO. That kinda proves the "plant" thing from the other way. JoePA wanted to keep a good coach away from Rutgers and his NJ recruiting grounds.

And Mulcahy was smart enough to give it a try. How hard should that have been.. so many ADs seem to be egomaniacs.. control freaks.. Mulcahy made room for a talented control freak.

I did not care for GS's micromanagement when he fired the radio team. I had agreed with his other moves re: uniforms, etc.. but I thought that was overreaching.. until his broadcast team proved better.. much better.

As for Coach Ash... I think I now know why he uses that ugly smelly smoke when the team runs out... just an ugly smokescreen he hopes will hide his ugly results.

About threads like this.. if it keep Rutgers fans engaged.. that's a good thing.

Rememb er when we had threads like this for Sanu... with examples like "Sanu Jersey", "Sanuclear Bomb"... or against those S-L reporters Margolis and Sherman who pretended to "uncover" secret pay deals for GS? Featured examples like Margolis assassinating Lincoln, Cheering on Sadam Hussein and backing Aaron Burr shooting Hamilton.

Rutgers football has to play better... but given a choice of an engaged fan board or people "ghosting" the program.. I'd take the bad attention.

To be fair, Ash has a plan as well. Change offensive systems from spread to pro-style every other year. Offensive coordinators require more frequent change, so replace them every year. And a new starting quarterback every year too of course as well. On defense, just make sure to allow as many yards and points as possible so that we can really show off the capabilities of the offense. And if the defense doesn't give up enough points on its own, then ask the quarterback to throw a couple pick-6's to help supplement their effort. Every game if you have to. Make sure you have no identity whatsoever as a program. This helps keeps others guessing as to what you are. Try game-planning against that bitches!! Try and be as boring as possible when engaging with others. This helps keep the team relaxed and in a comatose state. Tradition is important, so if you wipe it all out when you arrive, consider keeping at least one element as an ode to the past. For example, if the previous coach had half his team suspended and/or arrested for serious crimes, then make sure you have at least a few players do the same. A simple credit card fraud or something along those lines should suffice. For maximum effect, try and have it happen right before the season starts if you can. And always wear long-sleeves, no matter what. The opposition will think you are crazy and that will provide an edge that helps build championships. If you can manage a few strange expressions on the sidelines, that can really help to confuse the opposition as well. And lastly, always talk of a 3-5 year rebuild, no matter what year you are in. This way, it will never be the year anyone can hold you accountable when all of the other elements of the plan fall apart. This is the one element of the plan you know you can always count on. And if someone dare try and question the job you are doing despite the brilliance of your plan, then and only then, pull-out the old-standby - blame the facilities. So far, I would say he is really doing an excellent job executing his plan.

with Chris Ash,

A Philosophy in Action

How to Build It

LOL. Is this the "people really don't know what Ash is doing" thing??????? It basically says what I thought. No scheme no actual winning goal just round and round nonsense that says nothing .

Reactions: JQRU91
Can we get this going again...humor...so needed by battered RU fans...

Reactions: fsg2
ADVERTISEMENT