ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Bunch Taking Second Official Visit

For some reason I thought a recruit was only allowed one official visit per school. I guess that is incorrect.

Reactions: Knight Ed
Braeden Moore said on his instagram that Him, Gus Yalden, Simpson are going to the Ohio St game. If true, then Gus is coming back for another visit too

How many scholarships do we have for next year? Can we get both Bunch and Yalden??? Would be our best class yet

Gus Yalden reclassifying to 2022 and joining Moore and Simpson would be a very good scenario.

Could that explain the multiple trips?

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
The guy makes a good point in the boardwalk sports pod (tremendous RU pod btw) https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/boardwalk-sports-talk/id1544327445?i=1000534800871

He basically says cuse has already given interviews saying they expect this to be a disaster experience for fans as all fans need covid vaxx or negative covid test and how some are either unvaxxed or their kids are and dont have time for appointments prior to the game to get the kids a negative test. He expects 20-25k fans rather than what shouldve been 40k.

also says the large chunk of that will be students who typically leave at half if theyre down. So lets hope for a fast start to empty that place
Considering that, as of the end of June, 90% of the adult population that has a bachelors degree has been vaccinated and Syracuse requires students to have the vaccine, I'm not sure this rule will reduce the attendance by 50%. The main deterrent is getting kids between 5-17 tested and masked. But I would imagine that some, maybe most, people would just leave them home and still go to the game if they think that would be an issue. So I do think that this will lower the attendance but not as much as some are suggesting.

Easy way around the masking requirement while in your seat - nurse a drink(s) the whole game, bringing it up to your mouth every minute or two. Masks are not required while eating or drinking. That's what I'll be doing. Hopefully I won't spends tonight in a Syracuse area slammer.
Are you fearful of the mask police? Relax.

Im expecting a crowd of 20K due to the vax and mask restrictions.

ADVERTISEMENT