ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Hogan NE Pats

I heard his bio. Incredible he stuck with football and had the odds stacked against him. Having a great game

hes having the game of his life. 2 TDs 180 receiving yards already. Played lax for PSU and 1 year of football at Monmouth Played HS football and lax at Ramapo. Didn't really have any D1 offers to play football

I'm not sure if that is accurate about not having football offers. He didn't have the football offers he wanted though.

I was wondering where Hogan went to school. Simms said he saw him in his high school state championship game and he was very good ...

I think he really wanted to play Lacrosse. Was one of the best lacrosse players in the country.

classic under the radar guy player.

It was a long road for him to get to this point and he is making the most of it.

Good for him.

Another Flood failure. . . .
LOL our former coach was on the staff in 2006 so it must be his fault. Never mind that he went to the same HS as Schiano and Pernetti (and Chris Simms).

I honestly was waiting for Al to start a thread saying that now Hogan was Schiano's biggest recruiting miss. LOL. Good for him. He had a great game. However, the fact is Belechik shows repeatedly that he can coach up hard working kids with good talent and great attitudes. Schiano also did better with the the lesser recruited kids who worked hard as shown in 2006. When we started getting the big name players they didn't want to listen to Greg. No need to call them out. They just were very gifted and didn't need Schiano to get to the NFL so they did whatever they wanted.

Let's hope Ash and staff can get the most out of our players. I still would love to have a roster for of 4 and 5 star players but realistically if we can repeatedly recruit what we have this year and they all buy in to coach Ash I believe we can compete in the BIG East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT