ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff details great Rutgers Visit

This was an interesting quote:

“They need me and I’m gonna be a good fit,” Omoruyi said of Harper’s message.

I realize he’s apparently quoting Ron, but still.

Reactions: RU82
Recruiting top tier recruits isn't easy for a basketball program lacking prior success.Rutgers gave a all out effort and that is all you can ask .In this case it won't be about academics or playing time in choosing a school.

Reactions: ruready07
Recruiting top tier recruits isn't easy for a basketball program lacking prior success.Rutgers gave a all out effort and that is all you can ask .In this case it won't be about academics or playing time in choosing a school.
That's right, Rutgers offers both to the young man, plus a fan base showing him what they feel.
We can't and shouldn 't offer anything else.

Would be a big mistake going to asu for the young man.

If this is the mindset of the fan base,Rutgers needs to get out of a power conference because they won't be able to successfully compete.with mid level recruits.

If this is the mindset of the fan base,Rutgers needs to get out of a power conference because they won't be able to successfully compete.with mid level recruits.
It's been known for a while. ASU hired one of his AAU coaches and his present guardian has no desire to see him in Rutgers red. The guardian for reasons unknown($) has wanted ASU for a while now. It's why all the forecasts so far have been 100% ASU.

Ask Duke about other ways paying kids like "jobs", house and car loans, and other ways around the system.

It's been known for a while. ASU hired one of his AAU coaches and his present guardian has no desire to see him in Rutgers red. The guardian for reasons unknown($) has wanted ASU for a while now. It's why all the forecasts so far have been 100% ASU.
if that’s the case hopefully the kid doesn’t get Wisemanned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT