ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Cliff Omoruyi Decision Time for tomorrow

Russ Wood has spoken :)
Quite encouraging.

giphy.gif

Is Coach Schiano allowed to call? Maybe point out the recent success with recruiting locally for football? And that it could be just as important for the hoops program.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
As I have for months, I feel really, really good about Pike keeping Cliff home...

Winning this battle would signal a true change in the weather for basketball recruiting at Rutgers

We want CLIFF!! Let’s go big man! RRRRRRR!

Reactions: RUHouston
Is Coach Schiano allowed to call? Maybe point out the recent success with recruiting locally for football? And that it could be just as important for the hoops program.

huh? So I got this straight, Pikiell can’t recruit so send Schiano after the kid? Schiano already talked to the kid at the Indiana game

Reactions: shields
Wow , always hoped he would come to RU but never believed it, but with the combination of daniels and evans saying it , I believe it will be RU. What a HUGE get and step in the right direction for the program to be able to keep some of these elite jersey kids home.

Reactions: RU_DIO
I don't follow recruiting that closely... (Obviously I am now) but will be play next season or not till the year after? Jones is the year after next right?

I sure hope this becomes reality. I saw Cliff play I think 12 times over the last 3 plus years.

ADVERTISEMENT